Sign in to follow this  
ACF

How do I create a BTS account?

I have a couple of bugs to report but there appears to be no means of creating a new account on the BTS in order to do so.

The screenshot on the Biki BTS Guidelines page is not what's on the BTS main page. What might have been the signup link on the BTS main page is inactive.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks

EDIT:

The signup is disabled. But your account can be created => see the other posts at the bottom.

Phew - was worried it was a bug...

Many thanks.

try it again wink_o.gif i had disabled it temporarily.

I'm having trouble signing up for an account on the bug tracking system, a link that was posted by a moderator here doesn't have the 'signup for new account' option displayed on screen.

The login screen for bug tracker won't take my Biki user/pass, infact the option for creating a new account is also missing from there. Has bug reporting suddenly become a 'closed shop' for some reason?

I'm having trouble signing up for an account on the bug tracking system, a link that was posted by a moderator here doesn't have the 'signup for new account' option displayed on screen.

The login screen for bug tracker won't take my Biki user/pass, infact the option for creating a new account is also missing from there. Has bug reporting suddenly become a 'closed shop' for some reason?

I've disabled it.

drop me a PM with your email-Adress, when you are sure, that you've read the Instructions.  I'll create the account then.

Hi,i like to report a bug on BTS,i look how to sign on boot cant find "make a new account"if eny can tell me wher to make a account?End yes i read the Instructions,thx for answer

I've disabled it.

<span style='color:red'>drop me a PM with your email-Adress, when you are sure, that you've read the Instructions. I'll create the account then.</span>

Let me see if i got it right?

Normally People say to report Bugs in ARMA BUG-TRACKER and not in ABOUT BUG TRACKING SYSTEM thread, ok.. fair enough. So i go search that BUG-TRACKER with the meaning of reporting... meanwhile,

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I have problems loging in Mantis. Im registered in wiki and i use same username and changed the pass as they say. Doesn't work, how am i suppose to report bugs?

Why all say report in BUG Tracker if i can't even Login/or have permition to it. It's not an easy way to report bugs, seems!

If noone find me a solution for this i will keep posting bugs, because thats my only way to comunicate</span>

, so... after some reading and searching and wasting time on it i got the idea that i need to ask "boecko" permition to report a bug, is that correct? mad_o.gif

so, can i report Bugs?

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>PS- <span style='color:blue'>It should exist a simple and single thread explaining directly and easy the procedure to Login and use BUG-TRACKER because people who aren't familiar with it, will jump from thread to thread searching for info and wasting time, and in the end they will give up because they need to ask permition to report a bug in a common thread or leave due to the lack of free time.</span></span>

Learn to read and don't use big letters.

When you have submitted a bug on the biki-page, you're account WAS created automatically. Apparently your name was not on the last version of the list.

So for the last time:

Drop me a PM with your email-adress in it, if you want an account.

I will not answer, if the email is missing. You can see it as a test, wether you can read instructions.

@Admin:

can you make that sticky an closed? The BIKI-Instructionspage links to this thread.

Learn to read and don't use big letters.

When you have submitted a bug on the biki-page, you're account WAS created automatically. Apparently your name was not on the last version of the list.

So for the last time:

Drop me a PM with your email-adress in it, if you want an account.

I will not answer, if the email is missing. You can see it as a test, wether you can read instructions.

@Admin:

can you make that sticky an closed? The BIKI-Instructionspage links to this thread.

Learn to behave. You're testing my patience.

Such abusive behaviour was uncalled for when people are trying to help by submitting bugs.

Why abusive?

He quoted my line with the instructions to get an account, so he should have known.

Nevermind. you can Lock this now, if you want.