Sign in to follow this  
weegee_101

Sector Control

I've spent a good 30 minutes searching for a Sector Control tutorial, or a mission I could dissect with no success. Does anyone have a good link they could provide me with a Sector Control/Capture & Hold tutorial? I remember there was one for OFP a long time ago on OFPEC but I can't seem to find it there either.

There's many sector control missions created by KaRRiLLioN. If you want a perfect and optimized template, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Use PBO Decryptor and get the mission from his server. (Server Info in sig, and also in mp list). (Just keep him credited in comments section.)

I would be interested too! smile_o.gif

KaRRiLLioN is a amazing coder! wink_o.gif

I've spent a good 30 minutes searching for a Sector Control tutorial, or a mission I could dissect with no success. Does anyone have a good link they could provide me with a Sector Control/Capture & Hold tutorial? I remember there was one for OFP a long time ago on OFPEC but I can't seem to find it there either.

i have released a few missions of sector control maps which i allowed to people to open and have a look into them and copy them for there own style... You just have to look and search.

i have released a few missions of sector control maps which i allowed to people to open and have a look into them and copy them for there own style... You just have to look and search.

Usually I'm not one to copy code, I prefer looking at it, seeing how it works, then rewriting it, but thank you to everyone who replied to this thread.

Hopefully I'll have a Sector Control map soon!