Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

6thSense.eu Mod Reloaded, Public Beta Release

I seem to have ran into another problem sad_o.gif . Now I've deleted the GUI.pbo in the @6thSenseMod\Addons folder as well as CRDS.pbo. I've deleted the gui.pbu because in Warfare the status bar is missing when capturing an area and the ammo count is gone. So now I'm back to the original UI but it seems my cross hairs have disappeared for most weapons. The only cross hairs which are still there are the tank cannon, the rocket weapons on vehicles, and hand grenades. Every other weapon is missing it's cross hair. So do I have to reinstall or what? Thanks...

EDIT: Bah, I reinstalled 6thSense.eu and it still is bugged. When I was looking at the @6thSenseMod\Addons folder or whatever I found something called "TrueCrosshair-Veteran v1.1". Does that have anything to do with it you think?

<s>Hey guys. As the guy above says, is there any way to re-allow crosshairs?</s> Deleted TrueCrosshair-Veteran v1.1 PBO

Also, is there any way to disable to talking, like a PBO to delete? It adds alot of immersion normaly, but when you're playing with other units and they're speaking spanish (Especialy zombies shouting "MEDICO MEDICO") is kind of throws it all out the window.

Hi,

i got a little problem and hope someone can help me, okay i din't read the whole threat,

i have to say i love the 6th sense compilation and wanna use it with a warfare server, but there comes the problem,

the 6th sence menu uses the same key like the warfare menu

so can anybody tell me how to change the key for the 6th sence menu, or at least how to unactivate it

when using the M203 on the M203 and Acog equipped HK416, the M203 round fires 90 degrees to the right of the rifle!

How I can fix this?

No need to post in both places, the moderators don't like it too much. If you are using this Mod and the separate Six weapons pack, you should remove the stand alone Six weapons pack. I had this same problem with the M32 grenade launcher in the ACE Mod when I accidentally had scubaman3D's Scar pack active. Once I removed the Scar pack everything worked perfect.(The Scar pack is integrated into the ACE Mod.)

I only use one mod at the time so that isnt problem..??

This Mod has been broken into pieces and some parts have been incorporated into the A.C.E. Mod (Please see signature).

This Mod will not be updated any longer.

Mod Request: Please close

Hello,

some years ago i have played with you guys on 6thsense, was an awesome time btw, now i want to play some good old Arma 1 but i just found the

public releases of the good old 6th sense mod.

@Sickboy Do you maybe still have some old unreleased files on your harddisk? I can not remember but i think we played with 6th mod version 1.20 ...

thx alot for help

Hello,

some years ago i have played with you guys on 6thsense, was an awesome time btw, now i want to play some good old Arma 1 but i just found the

public releases of the good old 6th sense mod.

@Sickboy Do you maybe still have some old unreleased files on your harddisk? I can not remember but i think we played with 6th mod version 1.20 ...

thx alot for help

Here you go, V1.24 http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=468

Ahhh thank you very much but i made a mistake, i am searching for a higher version ... V1.27 ... would be cool ... plz somebody help.

Maybe somebody still got this old @SIX folder from the V1.27 or higher ... on his pc ... plz share it!

thx alot!

Ahhh thank you very much but i made a mistake, i am searching for a higher version ... V1.27 ... would be cool ... plz somebody help.

Maybe somebody still got this old @SIX folder from the V1.27 or higher ... on his pc ... plz share it!

thx alot!

Hello,

just found an old "6th-ArmA_Mod_v1.50full" BUT its password protected ...

@Sickboy can you do me a big favor, maybe you can remember the password and send it to me plz???

If anybody else still remember the old password plz let me know thx alot!

In addition i found an "6th-ArmA_Mod_v1.35" file ... but also no password for it ... :-(

If anybody out there does maybe remember the password plz share it, we just wanna play with this old mod.

thx alot

try sending a PM to sickboy, through a moderator: W0lle, Max Power

regards