Sign in to follow this  
fullmetal

Mine AT

Hello ! I a ask: I want to use Mine at like AP(personal)mine

withe commande script in tigger ! or a script

who command use for this !! smile_o.gif

thank !!

type ied in to the search function, there will come up a great little script for an improvised explosive device, i'm using it right now as a roadside bomb, best thing about it is it is completly scaleable in power from a grenade up to LGB power! (has to be seen, really has biggrin_o.gif ) alos it allows you to make anything the bomb, i choose a car but you could pick the mine out off the empty objects section in the editor

i think the guy who wrote it was called jeevz, what i like the most about it is being able to easily adjust the power of the explosion, the LGB type explosion is great for a truck bomb, whereas the large explosion is good for a general roadside bomb. Thanks jeevz, excellent script

I have a problem with script my mission bug I own the version 1.04 of arma (french edition) "numer missing" crazy_o.gif

i've got 1.04 aswell, it works fine on mine. did you put " at each side off ied.sqs. it should read bla bla bla exec "ied.sqs"

im also in need of an at mine/ ap mine script the one mentioned above is giving me an error message with the uk release of arma. fullmetal i see the exact same problem with the script