Sign in to follow this  
echo1

M4 ACOG

Cant seem to find this weapon, although itis listed in the manual. Tried looking up the code in the Wiki but cant find it, is it even in the game?

I was looking for the M4, not the M16. Note the title of the topic wink_o.gif

They should let the players use whatever attachment they feel. And the ACOGs should be adjustable imho.

They should let the players use whatever attachment they feel. And the ACOGs should be adjustable imho.

You model every single conceivable attachment for every weapon included in the game, in every single possible configuration then. KTHNXBYE.

Probably will be me actually having said that, the way my weapons pack is going.

"You model every single conceivable attachment for every weapon included in the game, in every single possible configuration then"

But we are not talking about every concievable weap attachment, or doing rocket science here.  Scopes and binos ARE adjustable.  To not have them adjustable is basicly paying lipservice.  BIS is known for going the extra mile.

To not have the ACOGs or scopes ingeneral adjustable within reason.... well that makes the ACOG almost as useless as the aimpoint.  Aimpoints are really only good in games like Battlefield 2, or Joint flOps.  Combat quakers.

We have 400 square kilo maps.  There is close/mid/longrange ground engagements.  I`d have made the ACOG adjustable, WITH the ability to set bulletdrop. Novalogic did this in DF 2 years ago.   It is doable. BIS just didn`t.   Hopefully a modder will/can.