ftp://fraghaus.com/arma/Dallas_Police.jpg

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputies

ftp://fraghaus.com/arma/Los_Angeles_County_Sheriff_Dept.jpg

FBI - HRT

ftp://fraghaus.com/arma/FBI_HRT.jpg

EMT/EMS (Dallas)

ftp://fraghaus.com/arma/Dallas%20EMT1.jpg

ftp://fraghaus.com/arma/Dallas%20EMT2.jpg

I have managed to recruit a few people to help me with this but we are still in need of another modeler and possibly a scripter. If you would like to join us, please send me an IM.

- Ack

Did they steal the outfit of Prince? rofl.gif

Sorry, just kidding... i think, the color is a little to much purple... i would take a darker blue texture smile_o.gif

It's funny because in photoshop it looks fine, but when I import it into the game it looks a little purplish, lol. Come hell or highwater when I get done it will look like this:

ae_swat.jpg

- Ack

Maybe you should take another adjustment for Photoshop... but i don't know how to do this..

I think SWAT personnel are called "officers" aren't they?

Not "operators" as you seem to have labelled them in those

screenshots.

I have not spent much time on the Config yet, it was just something I put in there quickly. I'll fix it eventually.

- Ack

Wow, really awsome work!

Now I'd just like to see some really highquality standard US-alike police officers, something that was left out of OFP.

We had nice SWAT-units and Nogova Police, but no just US police.

Maybe a second project?

wex

smile_o.gif

Thank you, we are working on Uniformed Officers as well so don't worry. As soon as we decide upon a name I will release the "work break down structure" (WBS) of the project. It will include, vehicles, weapons, units & aircraft and thier status.

- Ack

You could also do the SWAT battering-ram "tank" that

LAPD SWAT bought from the Dept. of Energy for 1 dollar

(note the "Smiley face" on the end of the ram)  smile_o.gif

swattank.jpg

Thanks for the source pics guys. I will try to finish our out line later on today so you will know everything we are making. We have plans for at least 4 Police Vehicles, and a couple different aircraft (rotor), but I didn't think about that "Ram"; Col. Faulkner posted above. I will get some pics and we'll slot it up to be produced as well.

- Ack pistols.gif

Nice work Ack.

But just out of curiousity do any of the units use that drop-leg tactical thigh holster as seen on the default SF units in ArmA?

Figured it'd be pretty common for SWAT (and its derivatives) and FBI HRT to use Tac Holsters, over say a belt holster.

Any plans do to any other SWAT teams? like Miami or New York or whatever?

AWESOME!! I was thinking how totally awesome it would be to do this. Cant wait man.

Other SWAT Teams?

Actually we have been working up the templates to be able to reproduce new departments in as little as 20 minutes (granted you have the source pics). So Yes at some point we will create New York, etc... If that is something you want.

Tactical Holsters?

I think they all use the drop leg holster. I used one at all times in the Marines, the M9 Green Holster sits too high up for me. We will be adding the tactical holsters in, I'm working on getting a SWAT Officer to tell me what belongs and what we need to add to the model, as well as the Uniformed Police Officer version. It will look good, just give us some time. The biggest challege is not the textures, it's the models. The tools aren't out yet and we only have 1 modeler at this point.

- Ack