Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Addon Research Topic

I had that picture already, Sander....but that PDF is a GREAT find! Thanks for it!

I also found a top down drawing from a Marines training manual. Anyway, thanks again!

Abs

Hi all i am looking for some good body armour textures to use for with my Nogovan Light Infantry, have a look in my signature for a link.

The body armour needs to be pretty modern in stardards but not too expensive for a force such as Nogova to fork out the money for.

Thanks again

Moving this to ArmA:A&M:D, as it is useful here, too. smile_o.gif

Thanks for moving this, almost forgot that it existed. Can you also leave a shadow topic in the OFP section?

Anyone got a good resource for submarine blueprints?

Specifically, I'm looking for the Upholder class sub. It's also known as the Victoria class (under the Canadian army), and lesser known as the Type 2400 submarine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Abs

Anyone got a good resource for submarine blueprints?

Specifically, I'm looking for the Upholder class sub. It's also known as the Victoria class (under the Canadian army), and lesser known as the Type 2400 submarine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Abs

This could be helpful.

Why don't you contact him and ask where he got his then?

Thanks for the tip, but I already have contacted him and received no reply. I know that he got it from a remote control submarine kit that costs around $800. I'm sure you can imagine that I'm not willing to spend that amount of money on a set of line drawings.

Abs

I had supplied this to Placebo in hopes it may benefit BIS (and ultimately the community as a whole) last year.  I had also sent it to a couple addon makers in the past (quakergamer and uoix) as well.

Today I am making it available to a larger community.

M2HB_.gif

Anyone got a good resource meterial for the Chenowth FAV?

I mean this specific model used by NavySeals team.

fav.jpg

Find some pictures,but nothing really usefull!

M9ACE[QSF]

I could have used that some time ago on my 50cal. wow_o.gif

AimPoint

Send a PM to Blackdog, he may have some pictures for you. smile_o.gif

Indeed skull, you could have used that one (ps: i pmed him regarding a MK19, but no news so far of him).

Anyway, any blueprint is welcome here i guess.

Aimpoint

I could of sworn i had some good ones, but can only find a few high res ones and honestly those aren't really helpfull imho.

Wild guess, but HOBBY BOSS made a scale model called 'delta force FAV' (model nr 82406 and scale 1/35). I didn't actually found the model online, but maybe you have more luck. With a bit more luck the box contains a blueprint, like revell and other decent modeling kits have. You never knew...

Maybe not that usefull, but i recall a picture on military photos (daily pictures) of an Chenowth FAV in use by an other country then US. Beats me what country it was, but it was used as beach patrol jeep. If i'm not mistaken, it was in Venezuela or that 'kind' of country. I searched for it, but couldn't find it anymore (maybe other military photo forum users recall it). Not that it was such good pic, but maybe it might help you on a different path and since it was on a public beach (remember riding between the tourists smile_o.gif ) you maybe have more change of getting public pictures of it...

Maybe a request for my own:

I'm looking for recent pictures of the Cougar ILAV 6x6.

Outside is covered, but anything is welcome. But i'm more interested in the interieur shots. I have some (of the prototype i'm affraid), but they look a bit off to what it should look compaired to the ones in use. Meaning, somehow the gunner turret hatch position isn't identical anymore, so i suppose the ones in use have a different interieur layout.

Pictures of it little brother (JERRV or 4x4 version) and EOD borther (buffalo) are also very welcome.

does anybody know if there is a addon script or whatever so i can remove the cockpit canopy in the helicopters, is there anyway to do this??? I have nearly converted a friend over from Bf2 but he just cant get over not being able to see properly out of the cockpits.

Thanks Sniper Skull, I will try to contact him!

DaSquale I found that model ,but only a small box pic for now!

keep searching..thank you for your interest!! smile_o.gif

Here´s a (almost complete) backup of the AFV Interiors Page which i made before it went down.

Hopefully it´ll help making good ArmA Addons better.

Download afv-int.zip (107 MB)

For those who don´t know what it is/was: Sample

Thanks a lot for this Mr Burns! I am sure a lot of people will like this very much. Too bad some things are still missing though.

I was wondering if anyone could help me find plans for the ultimax 100, any mk. I've been working off of medium and low res pics but that totally sucks. I haven't really looked, as I'm not at that stage yet, but plans of a beta-C mag would be cool too.

Hi,

does someone now where I can get bluprints for the M60 machinegun (if possible in the configuration attached as defense weapon to a helicopter) and the M134 minigun (this one)?

Does anybody have turret rotation speeds for a BMD-1? Even a video would be good rather than exact specs.

Does anybody have turret rotation speeds for a BMD-1? Even a video would be good rather than exact specs.