Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

I'm looking for 85 CWC soldiers only (like Guba) for arma1

I saw them in the full CWR but i need only cwr soldiers,objects - not GUI and anything that removes the arma1's stock units

There are alot of mods that improve AI performance for Arma.

Here are the links to a few of them:

-ECS: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2910&highlight=ECS

-ACE: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4443&highlight=ACE

-SLX: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3121&highlight=SLX

-Warmod: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8565&highlight=WARMOD

And this should fix the AI seeing through the vegitation but i think its already included in many of the mods i mentioned above.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2314&highlight=TREES

Thanks. Gonna try this stuff out. By the way, I downloaded and installed ''JTD_smokeEffekts_MP_beta_5_21'' and since then my AI have went.. I don't know, weird. And they're always throwing granades at me if im in range. Because as far as I know, the AI never throw granades otherwise.

JTD_SmokeEffects_MP_beta_5_21

I think replicating the mass grave from ArmA2 (including buzzing flies) would be great to use in missions.

Just an idea I had ;)

Antonov An-225

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-225

or something big that can cary lots of cars, tanks, ect.... (B-52 Bomber)

Also a B-2 Stealth would be kicking :)

but then again im probs asking to much,

Oh well, Dosnt Cost anything to ask

Talk to Mukcep for a conversion of the AN-124, In ArmAholic.

AN-225 Download Link

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12145&highlight=AN225

Try looking through Armaholic if you haven't they have many things that you might need in the planes section.

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

How about a reskinned camo of the ACU soldiers on the Czech side in OA, Like a US Woodland color camouflage and perhaps a black tactical vest and woodland helmet. If not I can do it myself but I need help because I don't know what program to use for reskinning and how I can do it. Thank you -shadow.

what about mods about first of second Chechen war?

I am looking for all the addons,islands and missions for IC ArmA. I find an island once in awhile but I am looking to complete the full collection of items.And since I am not sure what all was made for IC ArmA I don't have a list to search from. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I would go to CFArmA2.com, create an account, and PM Mojo on those boards. Might be able and willing(that's the hard part with that lad) to help

Self confessed Arma newbie here: I just got Arma yesterday after spending quite a bit of time on OFP.

Is there a dominant artillery addon? Something along the lines of what COC Unified Artillery was for OFP...

Thanks!

Edited by Blitzen

Hey guys. After playing vanilla ArmA I and II for a long time now, I'm wondering if it's time for add-ons to refine and expand on the experience. The problem is, considering there's three major releases here (ArmA, ArmA II, and OA) I have no idea what mods I should be going for. I guess I'd like ones that directly add to the core of the experience. From my understanding, the ACE mods are just that, but do I need anything else? Does that change the mechanics for radios, or sounds or what have you?

Real life's been keeping me away for a VERY long time from Arma II CO.

At one point, I had to do an emergency uninstallation of large files, and so Arma II sadly went.

I want to play again, but I am missing a mod that I dearly loved, and I hope that someone out there could help me find it. I have searched high and low for it, with no success.

Here's what it did:

It allowed the player to skid into a low crouch position.

It permitted tactical shooting without direct observation of the target (i.e. "blind firing").

One could lay on one's side and fire.

One could also climb over walls 2.25 m. tall.

And more...

If you have a pretty good idea of which mod I'm describing here, please supply a link to a working download below.

Thank you in advance!

Kyle

June 15, 2012

Do you mean the SMK Animations by any chance?

That IS the one!

Thank you!

And I'm more than a little embarrassed about posting my help in the wrong request area. Life's driving me crazy.

Thanks again. What an awesome mod.

Would anyone still have this file for LoBo Mod?

VilasWeaponsPacksForLoBoInfantry.7z

I think I have every file for LoBo except that one. :S But I will check when I get home from work.

Edit - Oops, wrong forum. I thought I was in Arma: Cold War Assault/OFP section. So tired, sorry.

Edited by Revan9190
Realization of being an idiot

Would anyone still have this file for LoBo Mod?

VilasWeaponsPacksForLoBoInfantry.7z

I've got it. I'll edit this post when I've uploaded it.

EDIT

Done

Edited by Snafu

Does anyone know of any good, modern, russian infantry addons? Im aware of the Russian Federation units and some others on armaholic but Im trying to find others. The stock east enemies are just too bland for me.

EDIT: Just saw a thread that caught my eye: Did COC ever convert their artillery addon to Arma? I was under the impression that they didnt but I just wanted to make sure.

Thank you!

Edited by Blitzen

Hello,

Does anyone know any mod that increases squad dispersion?

I'm not talking about weapon dispersion, but the distance between squad leader (player) and the rest of the squad. Very often AI decides to follow player, but about 50 meters behind, sometimes so far away, that they get lost. Idea is, they should keep normal formation, and if someone gets too much behind - run and catch up.

This is a problem even when there are 2 soldier team (for example, sniper and spotter). The AI squadmate gets behind well too much, and I have to wait forever for him to catch up. It would be perfect if he would follow 2 meters behind, side by side, or, in combat, like 10 meters (to avoid 1 grenade killing whole squad).

I'm using ACE, nothing more. Which mod fixes this thing? I tried ECS, GL3, few others (don't remember).

Please suggest something. I can't find anything, while this should be very easy thing to mod (I guess).

I would very much appreciate any advice.

Hi all,

So, i need Indys M72 LAW but i cant find it anywhere! Can someone upload it or post an actual link to the file, plz?

-prob solved!

Thx Mr.Burns

Edited by 5platterer

Does anyone know any mod that increases squad dispersion?

From the mods I have worked with and tested for my compilation you could give ARD a try:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12815

that mod is pretty good with keeping the Ai with you, although its more of a formation mod, the AI do respond fairly well when you call them.

Subtle request here, gentleman. Most of the addons I'm using in ArmA I have successors in ArmA II, those being JTD and ACE. I do have a question however; are there any major mods that significantly enhance the experience? For example, a sound mod. I am way to used to SixUpdater and how ACE evolved into visual and audio boosts for ArmA II. :P

Can't go past Chammy's Sound Mod for A1 for my mind. It's be permanently on my A1 game since it came out.

Smaller enhancements include MadMatt's rain/smoke effects...I don't use any AI/dispersion mods.