Page 194 of 199 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1983

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: ArmA Addon request thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzah View Post
    Antonov An-225

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-225

or something big that can cary lots of cars, tanks, ect.... (B-52 Bomber)

Also a B-2 Stealth would be kicking

but then again im probs asking to much,
    Oh well, Dosnt Cost anything to ask
    Talk to Mukcep for a conversion of the AN-124, In ArmAholic.

AN-225 Download Link
    http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id...ighlight=AN225
    Try looking through Armaholic if you haven't they have many things that you might need in the planes section.

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

How about a reskinned camo of the ACU soldiers on the Czech side in OA, Like a US Woodland color camouflage and perhaps a black tactical vest and woodland helmet. If not I can do it myself but I need help because I don't know what program to use for reskinning and how I can do it. Thank you -shadow.

[BAC] BLUE ANGELS CLAN
    Commander of [ETRU] and [BAC]: Lt. Shadow
    1st.Admin of [BAC] and Website Owner.
    Founder and Major of [ETRU] Special Operation's Clan.
    (Elite Tactical Response Unit)

what about mods about first of second Chechen war?

Only mods for Chechen war is here:
    http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3182
    WarMod Series - A Massive Addon & Mod Customizable Compilation mod for Arma1, Arma2,CO & in the near future Arma3. Website
    Mission Repository - Hosting Missions & Files for Iron Front: Liberation 1944
    WW2Epic - A Compilation Archive of Photos, Music, Videos, & References of WW2

I am looking for all the addons,islands and missions for IC ArmA. I find an island once in awhile but I am looking to complete the full collection of items.And since I am not sure what all was made for IC ArmA I don't have a list to search from. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I would go to CFArmA2.com, create an account, and PM Mojo on those boards. Might be able and willing(that's the hard part with that lad) to help
    Spoiler:

Self confessed Arma newbie here: I just got Arma yesterday after spending quite a bit of time on OFP.

Is there a dominant artillery addon? Something along the lines of what COC Unified Artillery was for OFP...

Thanks!
    Last edited by Blitzen; Sep 26 2011 at 04:16.

well that was a waste of time....

Hey guys. After playing vanilla ArmA I and II for a long time now, I'm wondering if it's time for add-ons to refine and expand on the experience. The problem is, considering there's three major releases here (ArmA, ArmA II, and OA) I have no idea what mods I should be going for. I guess I'd like ones that directly add to the core of the experience. From my understanding, the ACE mods are just that, but do I need anything else? Does that change the mechanics for radios, or sounds or what have you?

Question Can't find tactical body movements mod - please help...!

Real life's been keeping me away for a VERY long time from Arma II CO.

At one point, I had to do an emergency uninstallation of large files, and so Arma II sadly went.

I want to play again, but I am missing a mod that I dearly loved, and I hope that someone out there could help me find it. I have searched high and low for it, with no success.

Here's what it did:

It allowed the player to skid into a low crouch position.

It permitted tactical shooting without direct observation of the target (i.e. "blind firing").

One could lay on one's side and fire.

One could also climb over walls 2.25 m. tall.

And more...

If you have a pretty good idea of which mod I'm describing here, please supply a link to a working download below.

Thank you in advance!
    Kyle

June 15, 2012
    The two largest tank producers in Hitler's Germany were Opel, a wholly owned subsidiary of General Motors (controlled by the J.P. Morgan firm), and the Ford A. G. subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company of Detroit. The Nazis granted tax-exempt status to Opel in 1936, to enable General Motors to expand its production facilities. General Motors obligingly reinvested the resulting profits into German industry.

~From Antony Sutton's magnum opus Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler http://reformed-theology.org/html/bo...eet/index.html

Considering how inferior American made tanks were compared to German ones, why didn't GM or Ford use their designs for their German tanks as a basis for America's military might? How many more lives could've been saved from needless slaughter had they done so?

Do you mean the SMK Animations by any chance?

BTW you posted in the Arma mod request not the Arma II one.

Page 194 of 199 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198 ... LastLast