Sign in to follow this  
DarkTerritory3

Fleeing not working at all

I have to eleminate all the enemy to win but some of them keep running. What does the fleeing thing really do? im trying the "_x AllowFleeing 0,0" ForEach (Units (Group this)) but when the rest do run nothing happen. Do i need a trigger too?

Please any help would be cool.

btw i have just one post but i am not a newbie here smile.gif

The way I do it is to put this in the leaders init field of the squad:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">grp1 = group this;group this allowfleeing 0<span id='postcolor'>

And it work's for me...

ya ok but for that you need a trigger so when they excape de territory the fleeing should work? but what if they stop just before they get out the territory? Sometime i use the binocular and i can see some of them staying there and scratching there ass. And i don`t have time to walk miles to go and kill them. sad.gif

If you use a trigger to check if all ennemy are wiped out, try not to use the presence of ennemies, but the state "fleeing".

I don't remember if the command is "isFleeing" or "Fleeing", but in the condition field of the trigger, check "fleeing _x" foreach units group ennemy . Or something like that. Then the trigger will be ok, even if they are in the zone, but fleeing.