wipman

ArmA Custom Faces For Free

Hi, who is that hoot?, im no good passing a real photo to a game's face, there're many problems with it, like make distinctive features match, the eyes size.. the nose size and shape.. in many if not most cases is just impossible because the photo or just the man on the photo don't matches with the ArmA's head model so the resoult is a mutant ugglyer than Camilla Parker Bowls; i know that's hard to belive.. ugglyer than Camilla Parker Bowls?? is that possible...!?. Yes, it is. So i should see a good photo before say reply. Let's C ya

^^ LMAO! :D

Yes wipman is correct. IIRC humans recognize other humans firstly from the shape of the head and not the features. They are second. So if the head is not big/small enough, cheeks arent high/low enough, nose arent big/small enough etc etc it will still not look like you. Only cause of blue/brown eyes and some skin tone color wich will be the only stand out features if applying your own face - it will still not look like you.

Hi, his face may match without too much problems into the ArmA's head model, but he've the nose too sharp for the head model i think, that's not a good image for make a custom face out of it, a picture taken from the front and with him with the mouth closed is what may work; that one don't serves. Let's C ya

Hi, another custom face for the night lovers and covert ops lovers.

The Face:

dallas_raver_aka_hlw.jpg

Let's C ya

these are some nice custom faces nice job

any chance you could make a Naked Snake/Big Boss face?

mgs3-2.jpg

only with an eye patch on the right eye. It would be like combining my two favorite games :P.

Hi, i don't have any PS3 or even any MGS game, so i can't make any MGS face; sorry. Let's C ya

Hey wipman can you please upload the face you posted in the first post?

this one to be precise.

2l901uc.jpg

there's actually one that looks almost the same but it's still not it. :(

thanks in advance ;)

Edited by soldier_88

Hi, that face don't exists actualy, i'd loose it with my last HD crash; but if you go to Armedassault.eu and head to their forum, there you can find a very closer one between the 1St custom faces that i uploaded. Let's C ya

Hi, no... and there're not any default unit where use 'em anyways. Let's C ya

Desert camo face with green gloves. Maybe a tattoo or some at neck. And this short mohawk i cant remember what its called.

May i request it?

Edited by Addetter

i've got a problem here why i dont have eyes??!?!?

when i play arma 2 i just got a grey eyes, when i'm in edit profile there's no eyes in the face.

Hello wipman.

Not if you keep doing templates for ARMA2, but I like that I could help

I need a face for my character of weapon 2, I would like to be like the lead singer of Motorhead, Lemmy Kilmister, and I've tried to do according to your templates but fail in some eyes unseen or in other beard is pretty bad .

I hope I never have bothered with this message and I thank you in advance.

Greetings, mororhead

nice skin i cant get it to work when i try to turn it on in custom on the in game screen it says error "dimensions 600 x 600 not 2^n". How do i fix this please, Thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:40 ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 ----------

cant get it to work

nice skin i cant get it to work when i try to turn it on in custom on the in game screen it says error "dimensions 600 x 600 not 2^n". How do i fix this please, Thanks.

Does anyone have a template with wireframe for the first person wrist and hand?

i found this on my hard drive. i hope its the right thing.

http://imageshack.us/a/img560/6155/wireframeu.jpg (376 kB)

//edit: @Killzalot, the resolution of the picture has to be 512x512. however all the custom faces actually have this resolution already. where did you get it from??

Edited by Tobie