Thread: Embedded Reporter (Request)

Hello all,

I'm looking for an embedded reporter to use in a NATO GC mission, currently I've got it set to an independant with no weapons.. but it just doesn't look the part, if you know what I mean.

So, if anyone is interested in making a new type of model (well, a reskin) I'd be very appreciative if you could knock up a quick reporter looking model for use in game!

Regards,
    Hutson [16AA]

Get the Job Done - join the 16 Air Assault Brigade at www.16aa.net

is there away to add the reporters that are seen in the cutsceens into the editor. im sure i seen a image of a feild reporter. if so just tag him/her to that group.

I can't find that model in the lists, anyone know where it is located in the editor?

if you install 6thSense Editor upgrade, field reporter, and cameraman are both chooseable in editor...as far as camera for cameraman, havent figured it out...

You can find it @ ArmedAssault.info

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by (Hutson[16AA
    @ Jan. 03 2007,02:07)]I can't find that model in the lists, anyone know where it is located in the editor?
    model civil_pressmanik.p3d

class name FieldReporter

Hope it helps
    2001-now.. ive seen it all :P

Thanks for the replies chaps.

DJFrogstar, any idea when they'll be done?

djfrogstar...
    Is the last screenshot made from BF2 editor?
    OFPC.de & Armed-Assault.de - German News- and Fansite - visit us!
    Armed-Assault.net - English ArmA Section!

did this topic die? or people still working on the reporter stuff to use in game

Have you checked when the last reply in this thread was?

Jan 2007, that's almost 5 years ago!

┬ž10) Do not dig up old threads
    Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.