Sign in to follow this  
red oct

what will be discovered on the Red Planet Mars?

Well Mars already has water at the North and South poles in the form of ice (and oxygen). Water is made up of 2 parts Hydrogen and 1 part Oxygen (H˛O). So thats your lesson for today tounge.gif .

Of course I voted for Water...

I think there was once lots of plant life on the planet...what happened to it who knows.......

dirt with rust in it.

i think traces of methane will be found when beagle2 lands on mars for its exploration showing there was life possibly water evidence will be found too

don't light a match !

BTW total recall was interesting...

but at the end its not realistic you can't make an atmosphere with water and air in a matter of minates even if you large air spewing out from the ground the size of cities.

if you try to make an atmosphere it will take at least 200 years to complete it

Mars SUX... and smell as shit... I know that 'cuz I see all day "DISCOVERY CHANNEL" & ANIMAL PLANET smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry... I want to say "PLAYBOY CHANNEL" wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

osama bin laden ??

oops im sorry  confused.gif  but i couldnt resist

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 01 2002,20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think there was once lots of plant life on the planet...what happened to it who knows.......<span id='postcolor'>

I bet it died.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MP @ Feb. 02 2002,01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well Mars already has water at the North and South poles in the form of ice (and oxygen). Water is made up of 2 parts Hydrogen and 1 part Oxygen (H˛O). So thats your lesson for today tounge.gif .

Of course I voted for Water...<span id='postcolor'>

You fool. The 2 has to be subscript, not superscript.

So there... That is your lesson for today tounge.gif

I think that the scientists should "discover" thier stupidity for wasting millions to visit a whole. ( & a very large empty whole at that). They practically know al about mars by studying "it" by satelites & etc.