Sign in to follow this  
silent wings

World domination

Not that im planning on taking over the world or anything but if i were to start a campaign to seize control of the planet,how should i go about it?in your opinion? My resources are approx....1,000,000 Uk pounds and i have a dedicated group of 50 ex military men(and women) each experts in their specific fields.....ie genetic engineering,interogation,sniper etc etc........your suggestions?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (silent wings @ Feb. 01 2002,16:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not that im planning on taking over the world or anything but if i were to start a campaign to seize control of the planet,how should i go about it?in your opinion? My resources are approx....1,000,000 Uk pounds and i have a dedicated group of 50 ex military men(and women) each experts in their specific fields.....ie genetic engineering,interogation,sniper etc etc........your suggestions?<span id='postcolor'>

Ummm....I don't think you can take over the world with only a million pounds. Unless of course you go to Russia and buy a few nukes for less than a hamburger.

Then set up your own island and viola! You're a nuclear superpower. Take your 50 people with ya of course and start buildin' your Evil Empire. You will of course have to use a ton of propaganda and also find some way to turn high ranking officials in opposing governments to your cause (perhaps as moles or informants or diplomats).

Course that could be going about it the hard way....

-I suggest you by some nukes off russia.Russia has around 1500 left still.

-nuke the USA !!!!

-make you're own country communsits!

and there you have it world power!!!!!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 01 2002,16:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think you should kill Bush and the other guys.<span id='postcolor'>

whos the other guys?