Balschoiw

New to Armed Assault editing ?

Hey guys

I´m very proud to deliver you the English version of my ArmA Editing Guide 1.02

editing1s.jpg

Download Editing-Guide-SE102-EN

www.armedassault.info wrote

Quote[/b] ]

Mapfact´s Mr Murray, the author of the Armed Assault Editing Guide for the German “ArmA Special Edition†has released an English version of his great editing guide. This guide contains nearly 170 pages divided in 9 chapters. Additional to that he has finished his next German editing guide named "Deluxe Edition" which contains exactly 335 pages divided into 11 chapters. This big one already includes the complete patch 1.14 content and Queens Gambit. An English version of it is still in progress!

Here and now he wants to say thanks to his translator MemphisBelle and his great reviewing team Metal0130 and Matt Rochelle who have corrected the text. “They all did a very great job for me and for the English speaking ArmA-Community. Honour them all! Very special thanks to MemphisBelle who have spend so much time for this guide!â€

Here are some exclusive pictures of the forthcoming Deluxe Edition:

AEGDE1.jpg

AEGDE2.jpg

AEGDE3.jpg

AEGDE4.jpg

Best regards and have fun!

Mr-Murray

For those MP editors out there, I'd highly recommend checking out the BAS mission framework (BASf). It has been very helpful in getting ShackTac members over the initial entry barrier of mission design, as well as providing a set of standard functionality and scripting behavior that everyone can become familiar with and work comfortably with. We've had a lot of success in using it within our group, and I know other groups have adopted it (or based work off of it) and have had their mission development flourish thanks to what it brings to the table.

You can find the forum link about it here.

Edited by W0lle
url fixed