Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

When you stay in the chopper you will not die and the chopper wont explode or damage further.

The moment you leave the chopper co-pilot dies, it will damage and explode rofl.gif

[img/]http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/489/ndrwtr1hn9.jpg[/img]

[img/]http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/6829/ndrwtrkj9.jpg[/img]

What version of ArmA is that screen from?

LOOK IN THE SKY!! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO!! it's a M113

[img/]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2470/armaflyxs0.jpg[/img]

I call it The Flying M113.

Same question to you Kiarash

xmas_o.gif

This will probably sound stupid, but how do you enter camera mode, perform animations, and where is the list of animations?

You can find everything you asked for overthere xmas_o.gif

bis-wiki

*For low light it was German v1.02

This will probably sound stupid, but how do you enter camera mode, perform animations, and where is the list of animations?

You can find everything you asked for overthere xmas_o.gif

bis-wiki

*For low light it was German v1.02

biggrin_o.gif Good answer!

Awesome!

I hope you´ll release them (and the ones wearing hawaii shirts too! ) smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] they look fantastic.

one question have you managed to maintain the fabric of the ski mask/ balaclava or is it a simple black layer ?

Thanks

The hawaiian shirt dudes will propably come with my pmc pack.

(If I ever release them smile_o.gif ) but I definately plan to release the SEK units. I plan to do a sample mission as well (nothing too fancy wink_o.gif )

The balaclava already has some fabric in them although I have to rework the face (it's pretty much a placeholder at the moment). The major problem with them is due to the lighting. It appears wet or glowing when the sun shines on it, which looks good on regular faces but not on a balaclava. I tried to edit the hhl_smdi but it didn't have much of an effect (anyone knows how to do it, or what to do about it?)

Also their mouth still remains. It looks a little strange when they're speaking but it's hardly noticable when playing. smile_o.gif

Another question: how can I switch back to player control when in camera mode?

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's pressing the V-button on your keyboard

@ Evers

Damned nice work on you PMC addon, mate. I would like to stress that you remove the Blackwater emblem from said unit.

You're looking at a lawsuit if you don't.

Nice all.

@bionic

Do you get all the settings on max with your xFx 8800GTS 640mb?

L to remove crosshair

V to exit

N to use night vision if the player is equipped with it

+ and - to zoom in and out

5 on the numpad to reset the camera.

Del to use floating mode

Nice all.

@bionic

Do you get all the settings on max with your xFx 8800GTS 640mb?

Yes but it is still unplayable @max settings and 10000m viewdist. with the 8800GTS.

I buyed the 8800GTS this week before that i had the 7800GTX 256mb. I thought the 88 is a great card but i didn´t thought it would be nearly 3x faster than the 78 wow_o.gif

In the 3dmark06 demo My sytemscore is now @ 8500 points(and i didn´t optimized anything).

With my old P4 HT 3,4Ghz 2048mb Ram and the 7800gtx i think i had around 3000 point in 3dsmark06.

greets

Nice image Shadow,kind of reminds me of a few images I'v seen...though I must admit,the color seems to have a changed a bit in AA,I could swear it was more brown then green. Perhaps I should keep the color as is...I'll keep this image for inspiration and keep you updated if Franze will allow it. Do the cockpit insturments he scripted along with dynamic arming still work or do those no work due to Armed Assault's modified coding? Curious because default AH-64D has the stingers on the ends of the wings but unless you took em off then I guess that would answer my question.

I must admit,the color seems to have a changed a bit in AA,I could swear it was more brown then green. Perhaps I should keep the color as is.

I think its more HDR than anything else.

Quote[/b] ]...I'll keep this image for inspiration and keep you updated if Franze will allow it.

Cool, and yes he will.

As for functionality; "nothing works" right now. biggrin_o.gif

No anims work and the weapon-configs were removed.

Lots of stuff that remains to be done.

This baby needs to crawl before she can run again.

Oh you have no idea,she's going through a big overhaul right now,when I have enough to test I'll PM you and we can go from there,its not really decided..on the one hand I'd like to go ahead and retexture her and get out the new updated model,on the other hand I don't want to possibly have to reset the texture coordinates and fancy map coordinates in the second O2..but theres no official confirmation of this so its like a teeter totter.

Oh and before I forget,does it handle the same still or does it handle like most helicopters in AA now or does it have a mixture of both? OFP weight but Armed Assault helicopter handling is what I mean by both.

does it handle the same still or does it handle like most helicopters in AA now or does it have a mixture of both?

It handles the same way as all the other helos in Arma, but its extremely agile. No resistance at all. I'm guessing there are some new params that needs to be set for that. The weight is the same as in OFP. But we're kinda O-T here.

PM or email me if there is anything you need or need to know smile_o.gif

i used the texture i drawed for the last RHS Marines for OFP, its M88 in the brown version

Several "New 2007 Year" postcards from Sahrani

[img "]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums....mg]

@NSX, the text its a bit weird biggrin_o.gif

i guess u are using spanish so it would be:

1) El suburbio de la metrópoli del Reino de Sahrani or just Suburbio de la capital del Reino de Sahrani. (i like more the 2nd biggrin_o.gif)

2) Bienvenidos al Reino de Sahrani

@Big

Thanks for tips, mate. I'm just not a spanish-speaking user, so sorry for my crappy version of this beautiful language.