Page 12 of 107 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1062

  Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Cold War Rearmed Discussion

  1. #111
    oida ouk eidos raedor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 30 2002
    Location
    Germany, Austria
    Posts
    5,284
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by (johnwilso007 @ Jan. 13 2007,15:00)
    Question about Cold War Rearmed, the campaign, will the characters voices just be the same voices as they were in CWC or will you be recording new ones?
    We maybe have to record new voices, as voice acting in OFP(:R) was done by CM. I didn't check OFPE yet, the voices there are from BI. So it's not decided, but probably we're not going to add new voices.




  2. #112
    Master Gunnery Sergeant Mr Reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,170
    All this sounds very interesting but to be a wee bit Cynical is the fact BIS aiding you with this have something to do with the shitty ArmA campaign which i've heard lacks substance.
    The signature may be used to advertise your clan, fan-site or addons, but not as a billboard for flaming or opinion statements.

  3. #113
    Warrant Officer Jackal326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 12 2002
    Location
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,507
    Quote Originally Posted by (Mr Reality @ Jan. 13 2007,18:25)
    ...something to do with the shitty ArmA campaign which i've heard lacks substance.
    Whats this? A person passing judgement on something they haven't seen/played for themselves? Here? On these forums? Good-God...

    "...long story short, he gets a boner" - Messiah
    "If you can't understand english properly then you should lern it" - mr.g-c
    "I think the author should do a barrel roll" - MehMan
    "I feel really leting down form you bis SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT ITS THE TRUE" - UNA-A1-Luke
    Your spelling; its the true.

  4. #114
    Master Gunnery Sergeant ParaGraphic L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 10 2006
    Location
    Rotterdam, NL
    Posts
    1,113
    Quote Originally Posted by (raedor @ Jan. 13 2007,16:38)
    Quote Originally Posted by (johnwilso007 @ Jan. 13 2007,15:00)
    Question about Cold War Rearmed, the campaign, will the characters voices just be the same voices as they were in CWC or will you be recording new ones?
    We maybe have to record new voices, as voice acting in OFP(:R) was done by CM. I didn't check OFPE yet, the voices there are from BI. So it's not decided, but probably we're not going to add new voices.
    I can't say the OFP:E voice acting was of that quality that it would be a better alternative then recording it yourselfs
    Not all where bad though but there where some robots in the campaign who totally killed the atmosphere


  5. #115
    Staff Sergeant
    Join Date
    Aug 25 2006
    Location
    The Southlands, Texas, America
    Posts
    400
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=imlyVV0yYKo

    It beats this, lol. Mind the Russian animation, "or else you will die!"
    (Look at Link rub up against hajji at 1:20)

    ONTOPIC:
    I am not entirely familiar with the OFP:E voices but I don't think they should recreate the dubbing for an extention. I really don't mind it unless audio quality (compared to ArmA) is involved.



    CDT Marco A. Aguilar
    Texas A&M University - Kingsville

  6. #116
    Master Gunnery Sergeant Mr Reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by (Jackal326 @ Jan. 13 2007,20:11)
    Quote Originally Posted by (Mr Reality @ Jan. 13 2007,18:25)
    ...something to do with the shitty ArmA campaign which i've heard lacks substance.
    Whats this? A person passing judgement on something they haven't seen/played for themselves? Here? On these forums? Good-God...
    I never said it was crap, i said i read it was crap..Check this thread out here.
    This is why i'm very interested in this Cold War Rearmed mod.

  7. #117
    oida ouk eidos raedor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 30 2002
    Location
    Germany, Austria
    Posts
    5,284
    Author of the Thread
    It's for sure now: We definitely won't convert he Red Hammer campaign.

  8. #118
    thats not such a huge loss... it really wasnt that good - instead of converting, you could just make a 'similiar' one... call it Red Scythe or something

  9. #119
    Progress update 1.
    The CWR team has a hidden board to share its knowledge and progress, the work is going foward and everyone is happy or banned.




    EDIT: Wonder how I made it?
    Since I got some questions I wrote this guide..
    Guide at www.anrop.net



    My streaming Perhaps catch me working on some addons.
    http://www.anrop.se Swedish ArmA community.

  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]thats not such a huge loss... it really wasnt that good - instead of converting, you could just make a 'similiar' one... call it Red Scythe or something
    or Retaliation for example...
    AMD Athlon 64 3500+, K8T Neo 2 Motherboard, 1Gig DDR400 Ram, GeForce 6600 GT 128Meg, 21\" Monitor
    ----------------------------------
    Operation Flashpoint Inspired Game ---> Linky

Page 12 of 107 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •