Sign in to follow this  
Rebel Man

porblems on O2

I have a problem when i open O2:

mgsporfqhe.jpg

the bug startet when i browser my "DLL Folder" in O2 option,

Can anyone help me please.

Question: I have good models, can anyone teach me how to mapping textures.

Thanks.

you can fix this, by removing the registry entry.

see the pic.

follow the open subtrees i have opened, to go to the desired location.

.help2.jpg

1) by removing the red marked entry, you can remove from o2 the path for dlls, when you reopen o2, you shouldn't have that problem. and you'll need to add the path again.

TIP. i had a similar problem, i solved it by making a new folder named dll, and put there dlls from visitor and o2, and keep the newest ones, then give the folder path to O2 and reopen he program, that should fix it.

2) by deleting the yellow marked area, O2 will behave as 1st time run, in your system, off course you need to make all your configurations again.

as far as the teexturing, O2 is a bit difficult in texturing, and considetng the fact that o2 can't texture in the newest and easy ways that pro programs can. now since ArmA is out, in my opinion try to texture with O2 is somehow waste of time, cause ArmA supports more maps than a single texture. my suggestion is either to move to an other program like maya, eds max, or any other you like (off course you'll have the risk, that importing/exporting may not be 100% compatible), or wait for the newest version of BIS modding tool.

unfortunately the situation now is a bit mixed for all the addon makers. either way has risks.... and maybe a lot of work.

sorry for my bad english