Sign in to follow this  
CanisDEK

Mouse lag

The game runs decent (German version), but I have some strage mouse lag that is very obvious when driving. There is a annoying reaction delay on mouse movement...

Does anyone have a fix for this?

I get mouselag too when enabling Antialiasing even though it does not lower my framerate. confused_o.gif

I have tried changing the graphics... but nothing besides viw distance changes my fps much. The game would be playable at any setting if the mouse lag wasn't there.

I will try to disable antialiasing... but I usually run 8xS AA in my games, so it looks like crap without. sad_o.gif

Try forcing V-Sync off in your videocard drivers, that has worked for some people.

Try forcing V-Sync off in your videocard drivers, that has worked for some people.

V-Sync is always forced off by my driver.

I completely removed the mouse lag.

By setting time accelration to 4x the game became super smooth.

This tells me the mouse lag is a side effect from the game limiting how fast you can turn. The side effect is very annoying though. There has to be some way to limit how fast you can turn without the´handling being bad.

4x time accelration is super smooth, but it's damn hard playing the game at that setting.

I have it when inside a vehicle and looking around. Never in third person or on foot.