Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Max Qubit's Dead Rising

As said in the subtitle, a very pre-alpha release. More of a tech demo with some stuff i'm trying but no story whatsoever. I'm toying with the pc editor ... but boy does the Elite version look good ... man it's 10x better than pc

So, it's just for fun ... if you have time and a modded xbox at hand, you could check out the village of 'Le Moule' ... weird things are going on there.

Download MQDR @ www.maxqubit.com

-- Max
    New music clip Max Qubit - Stars | OFP:Elite's Battle at Le Port 60.000+ views, 9/10 rating (mission editor) | Soundclick

I vote for you to make another of your fine movies. Plus I have no modded box.

Now to go check out Le Moule at dusk...

I have a new pre-alpha version of MQDR for download @ www.maxqubit.com

This version has at least some beginning, the drop off in the 'twilight zone' ... it's your average speznatz on duty but man what are those mysterious objects buzzing around????

-- Max

What player profile do I have to use?

Several missions for Xbox available on our site! Go to:
    http://www.homefrontcenter.de/English/Flashpoint1_e.html

Quote Originally Posted by (Grimnirsson @ Nov. 06 2006,06:59)
    What player profile do I have to use?
    Profile=Max Qubit (space between Max and Qubit)

but in the zip there is a mqdr.txt (i should have called it readme.txt;)

Cool, very interested to see how this mission works.
    Will test it out tonight.
    Denz

I'd say i'm on 20% finished status atm ... but hey, i'm still very curious about the first thoughts you guys will have when entering the 'twilight zone':)

edit: make that 10% ... i just got some new ideas (man is inspiration flowing or what:):)

Quote Originally Posted by (maxqubit @ Nov. 04 2006,03:40)
    As said in the subtitle, a very pre-alpha release. More of a tech demo with some stuff i'm trying but no story whatsoever. I'm toying with the pc editor ... but boy does the Elite version look good ... man it's 10x better than pc

So, it's just for fun ... if you have time and a modded xbox at hand, you could check out the village of 'Le Moule' ... weird things are going on there.

Download MQDR @ www.maxqubit.com

-- Max
    MAXQUBIT, what happened I thought you were going to make the zombie mission for an un-modded XBOX?

DOH!

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY!

For an unmodded xbox = Action Reply save

I will make an AR save asap. But remember that MQDR is very very very much WIP

Quote Originally Posted by (maxqubit @ Nov. 06 2006,18:13)
    For an unmodded xbox = Action Reply save

I will make an AR save asap. But remember that MQDR is very very very much WIP
    Much appreciation MAZQUBIT.

No worries on the WIP, I consider myself a great playtester.

Yep an AR save will do it for me (I'm assuming the profile will be MAX QUBIT)?

I'll keep my eyes open and thanks again.

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast