Sign in to follow this  

FFUR

I see the main FFUR 2.0 topic is locked, so I'd like to ask a few quick questions here please.

Just came back to the game after 4 months of being gone, I had FFUR 2006 original installed.

Everything looks great, apprently previous random crashes have been resolved and mg emplacements dont cause gunners to sit hafl way in the ground. These were really my only qualms with the original.

Problem, Im very much missing the original viewpoint that was up close and personal, my character in game now looks quite 'blocky' as the fov has been increased, and the appearance seems more like an overhead strategy type. Also Im missing the original lighting effects that used to be there, odd too that with the new nordic island (high res) installed the graphic quality seems less than before. Would have been nice to have seen a patch for the original version, theres actually alot more than just these Im missing (game intro's, etc) from the original.

I had seen a link on a locked topic for a new config script that returned the FOV to original FFUR settings, but its broken, would anyone be willing to provide a link to that by chance, Id really appreciate it, as Ive been working for months on a mission that ive begun to poke around with again, and its just not seemingly as visually pleasing.

Lastly, not complaining, I really appreciate all that the FFUR team has done, just trying to sort out what the best approach is for 'my' preferences.

Thanks, ill just copy this there then, just kinda figured that is more /less older non active thread.

Long time no see, well got back to the computer at last. Even finally got in the new ACUs for duty at last. was running ffur in mp on a sever for a while when not using ecp. still love it. can't wait fer the update hope it out before deployment.

Catt

Since the other FFUR threads have been locked, here's a quick question for the FFUR team:

Will the FFUR Islands pack (FFUR_isl_high_nordic.rar) be updated to incorporate the latest releases from Symbiot & Co, Berghoff and/or others?

Get a look at the incoming FFUR thread, which should be done...

very soon. ;-)

regards,

Thunderbird

Questions about addons/mods belong in the thread of the addon/mod, if a thread is closed because a new one is imminent then you should be patient.