Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Xbox vs PC

I've red the first dozen comments. and there is definetly pros and cons between the PC and Xbox version. But I really did enjoy Operation Flashpoint: Elite.

After seeing how terrible the ArmA campign was, I went and replayed my old copy of Elite. Still very fun.

The most important aspect of Elite, imho, is that it showed you could port a game as complex and deep as OPF and not lose any major aspects (i.e the full editor). I would gladly buy a 360 copy of ArmA, in addition to my PC version.

I bought Armed Assault for the PC havn't even played it yet since I don't have a super computer for it to work on. I do hope that they release Armed Assualt for the 360 but I doubt it will happen at least anytime soon. Armed Assault is exactly the game needed for the 360 there really isn't anything worth playing on there. I bought battlefield 2 the other day for it I kept on pretending it was flashpoint it just didn't work. I find myself often turning on the old xbox to play some flashpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I find myself often turning on the old xbox to play some flashpoint.
    Isn't that funny. I have a dozen games for the 360, yet I'm playing OPF:E on my Xbox from 2001 instead.

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by (Stone48420 @ Aug. 10 2007,09:31)
    I bought Armed Assault for the PC havn't even played it yet since I don't have a super computer for it to work on. ***I do hope that they release Armed Assualt for the 360 but I doubt it will happen at least anytime soon. Armed Assault is exactly the game needed for the 360 there really isn't anything worth playing on there. ***I bought battlefield 2 the other day for it I kept on pretending it was flashpoint it just didn't work. ***I find myself often turning on the old xbox to play some flashpoint.
    Hey buddy,

I remember you from OFP:E from about a year ago. (Haven't played because my Xbox is broken) But, Operation Flashpoint 2 is coming out in 2008 on the "leading consoles" so I'm pretty sure thats the Xbox 360.

PC kicks Xbox'x candy ass.

The mods for sure take everything Elite has and beat it to the ground.

Do you see WW2 shit in Elite ??

More people play the PC version aswell

Aswell as in my opinion, shooting with a controller is not compared to a keyboard + mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by (Marinecqc @ Aug. 12 2007,14:21)
    Quote Originally Posted by (Stone48420 @ Aug. 10 2007,09:31)
    I bought Armed Assault for the PC havn't even played it yet since I don't have a super computer for it to work on. ***I do hope that they release Armed Assualt for the 360 but I doubt it will happen at least anytime soon. Armed Assault is exactly the game needed for the 360 there really isn't anything worth playing on there. ***I bought battlefield 2 the other day for it I kept on pretending it was flashpoint it just didn't work. ***I find myself often turning on the old xbox to play some flashpoint.
    Hey buddy,

I remember you from OFP:E from about a year ago. (Haven't played because my Xbox is broken) But, Operation Flashpoint 2 is coming out in 2008 on the "leading consoles" so I'm pretty sure thats the Xbox 360.
    we'll see...

I wouldn't be suprised it the project becomes delayed. All that has been released is a single screenshot and it made no appearance at this years E3.

"PC kicks Xbox'x candy ass.
    The mods for sure take everything Elite has and beat it to the ground. Do you see WW2 shit in Elite ?? More people play the PC version aswell. Aswell as in my opinion, shooting with a controller is not compared to a keyboard + mouse."

And your argument is? Don't let daddy take out the belt!!

GT: Desperado 77597
    \"Customer satisfaction and loyalty are achieved through two components: product features and freedom from deficiencies.\"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345