Sign in to follow this  
mazza

Current AA Information Web Pages

Not sure how this is going to go down, but the aim of this thread is to list web sites which a "current" in delivering AA updates. For me these include

1. www.armedassualt.com

2. www.armedassualt.eu

3. www.armed-assualt.eu

4. ofp.gamepark.cz

I'm tired, been slash and buring the garden. Perhaps too many 2 stroke fumes. Is this a credible idea? I can hear moderator footsteps must run.

smile_o.gif

P.S I have no association with any of the above. I just have a habitual approach of checking sites to see whats been happening with AA, I thought to share.

Isn't it about time we get a fansites/squad pages section for arma here on this forum?

After all, release is about 1 month from now.

Quote[/b] ]good idea, but there´s already a thread:

Yeah I know, but I'm talking current, like there are sites which list the updates over time etc. But the ones I have there seem to update more often. Mind you I cant be everywhere all of the time etc, so I prob not speakith the truth in all I say.

smile_o.gif

Well we all hope so, but not going to lose sleep over it.

Isn't it about time we get a fansites/squad pages section for arma here on this forum?

Yeah I think ArmA - Squads and Fanpages can be started this week when I get chance, hassle me on Skype to remind me smile_o.gif

In the meantime this thread is made obsolete by the pinned fanpage thread smile_o.gif