Sign in to follow this  
Turv

config.ccp

hey i dont know if this topic should be here, anyway i cant find anywhere that tells me how to make a config.ccp file for a weapon and also for a car. I have tried making my own but it doesnt work and i have tried using the ones with the tutorials, but because i dont usually make the same thing as on the tutorials i change a few words to match my addon. Now i am making a truck but i cant find a config file to match my truck.

you might wanna post your config here.

else ofpec should have some nice tuts wink_o.gif

Could it be it's not working because of the file name? You posted config.ccp twice (subject and post itself), but it should be config.cpp wink_o.gif

I GIVE UP ON BULDOZER AND OXYGEN!!!!!!! banghead.gif First i couldnt get the config file NOW BULDOZER WONT LET APPLY A TEXTURE TO MY OBJECT I PRESS B AND COME UP WITH AN ERROR. I TRIED FIXING IT HERE crash

AND THAT DIDNT WORK I TRIED EVERYTHING BUT NOTHING IS GOING RIGHT!!!

The main issues resulting in O2/Bulldozer crashing are due to ineptitude of the installer (i.e. you). Don't blame BIS, they made an entire game from the tools (or similar, more advanced versions of them at least), so they can't be that crappy now can they?