Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

O2 Crashes when I enter Texture Mode

O2 has suddenly started acting weird. Everything works fine except for when I attempt to enter 'Texture Mode' by pressing the 'A' key, O2 crashes. I got the option to submit the error to Microsoft, and have to close the program. Bulldozer reamins open (because O2 wasn't closed properly), but thats no use as I no-longer have O2 open because its crashed.

O2 has been working fine on this system for ~6 months+. I have not changed the paths to the files, or any options within O2 itself, its just all of a sudden started to crash, ONLY when I attempt to enter texture mode. I haven't recently updated any system drivers etc.

Disregard. I fixed it (apparently), by over-writing the O2 DLL files with the ones that come with Buldozer. This seems to (for now at least) have worked. Don't quite know how the O2 DLL files became edited, but for now its working.

Well, it would seem it HASN'T resolved my issue afterall. O2 STILL crashes, it only seemed to fix it for a time (perhaps it was completely unrelated to the DLLs and was a fluke) - either way, its still knackered.

I had the same problem for ages, one workaround was to set the FILE -> options so that O2 opened in a single window mode. First op on loading was to press F9 and things worked OK from there.

That worked for me. Interestingly it was after I had pulled someone elses work into O2. I think some form of Tiger tank, not that that has any relevance to this post smile_o.gif