Sign in to follow this  
IDF-Godzilla

BTR-90

Hmm, what is the chanse someone will help me get one ingame, as far as modelling it i don't have a problem.

download vitapc pack, unpbo the btr80, add the new turret, pbo again tounge2.gif

of course, you'd have to ask permission if you wanted to go as far as releasing it to the public...

download vitapc pack, unpbo the btr80, add the new turret, pbo again tounge2.gif

of course, you'd have to ask permission if you wanted to go as far as releasing it to the public...

BTR-90 is totally different from the BTR-80. You're confusing the BTR-90 with the BTR-94.

no, im not confused (well, not about this)

ok, so its a little different, but its not a million miles away:

BTR-90

BTR-80

depends how accurate the guy wants it - if he can live with a stand in, then there's no harm? so a new front and a new turret it is then tounge2.gif

depends how accurate the guy wants it - if he can live with a stand in, then there's no harm? so a new front and a new turret it is then tounge2.gif

Yeah it could serve as a rough base. Like you said, depends on how accurate you want it. I would have modeled a new one icon_rolleyes.gif

Anybody got any intrest in making one?

I mean, helping me out, i can model it and export it to 3ds, the rest of the stuff like making it fit for OFP i don't know how to do.

Anybody got any intrest in making one?

I mean, helping me out, i can model it and export it to 3ds, the rest of the stuff like making it fit for OFP i don't know how to do.

Will it also be textured?

Godzila ma kore gever ?

yes it's bad that theres not BTR-90 . .would be great for all those BF2 fans ! tounge2.gif

BF2 fans?

what the hell? this is ofp, not simple shooter like bf2 mad_o.gif

and btr-90 looks more similar to lav-25 and stryker(except that turret is in front) than to btr-80 tounge2.gif

P.S. any raquired information(drawings, data, ... ) can be provided.... whistle.gif

smile_o.gif

the BTR-90 is an all over larger and up graded BTR-80 Style Vehicle with the turret of a BMP-2 using th 2A42 30mm Cannon etc shape wise its not too dismimilar so i dont see thta it should be too hard to make a decent one

Godzila ma kore gever ?

yes it's bad that theres not BTR-90 . .would be great for all those BF2 fans ! tounge2.gif

hakol tov, mi ata?

welcome.gif

Anyway, i got the base of the unit modeled, the hull, i hope someone will help me get this baby ingame.

Pictures will be posted later today.

I think it would be easier, and more useful to comment when it is nearer completion. wink_o.gif

Indeed, for all I know, that could be a flattened milk carton biggrin_o.gif

good god, not so fast! to make rightone btr-90 you need info...

that's what i'm doing now, downloading it wink_o.gif