Sign in to follow this  
miska

New air vehicle

I wish that Bohemia or Codemasters could make Sikorsky H-53 addon before summer. It´s nice because it´s bigger than Black Hawk and better than chinook. And it can carry vehicles and lot of soldiers.

None of them would ass much to the game but the C130 would be good for realistic parachute jumps

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles @ Jan. 26 2002,00:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">None of them would ass much to the game but the C130 would be good for realistic parachute jumps<span id='postcolor'>

And for transporting and paradropping light vehicles like a Humvee or a APC

now that would be cool driving a jeep out the back of a hercules mid flight, and then safely landing with a chute, pure commandop stuff or what smile.gif i wonder if maybe the smaller tanks like the bmp, T34 or m60 would fit?

Yea well it seems they have improved the stability of vehicles on other vehicles, take a look.

vbs1new1.jpg

Heres another one

vbs1new2.jpg

A comanche??? No way, it would be even less realistic than the G36. The action takes place in 1985, remember? I vote for the C-130.

Hi, can you tell me where you got those pics from of VBS1. THANKS!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Heres another one

vbs1new2.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Is it just me or are those Super Cobras'?

Actually, you can land on the LST also, but the reason it jumps is because the vehicle is suposedly there for decoration, so it doesn't have a proper weight value, and bounding box, so you cant land directly on the back. I want that Independent lost also, very nice modification indeed.