Sign in to follow this  
meyamoti

Bulldozer question

Theres something I'v been wondering,I have seen people post images of their models in bulldozer with the textures at high resolution with what shows on the paint programs,however when I try this with my bulldozer viewer it shows the textures blurred as if they were being rendered at 512x512 or something. I preformed a search for 'bulldozer' but the search gave me no results at all.

I believe somebody said there was a file you have to replace..but I don't remember that file.

Replace the Flashpoint.cfg in your ofpedit folder with the one from your OFP directory (be sure to make a backup first).

Would that be the "bin" folder that is inside O2viewer's file on the website? Otherwise I don't know what you mean in terms of ofpedit folder.

Would that be the "bin" folder that is inside O2viewer's file on the website? Otherwise I don't know what you mean in terms of ofpedit folder.

I installed O2 3 years ago and assumed it was called that by standard tounge2.gif

In oxygens root folder (where objektiv.exe and buldozer.exe are stored) theres a file called Flashpoint.cfg.

replace this with your own Flashpoint.cfg file from your

ofp directory

you dont need to copy entire folder structures

just the file

Thanks, but banghead.gif textures don't show,though I do believe I saw something about this,time to use the search button. Alrighty,after moving the texture folder to the O2 folder is works great,thanks you two,this will definatly shave alot of time needed to go ingame to test the true appearence of textures.