Sign in to follow this  
R. Gerschwarzenge

Funny story

WANTED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER (really from the Associated Press)

Linda Burnett, 23, was visiting her in-laws, and while they went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries, several people noticed her sitting in her car with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. One customer who had been at the store for a while became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open, and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she'd been shot in the back of the head, and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.

The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for over an hour until someone noticed and came to her aid.

And, yes, Linda is blonde.

Same thing happened to me

AH HAHAHAH...

Ever see "Bad Taste", that is one hilarious movie...

i heard that one before, did you here this:

a man walks into a conveinant store and attemps to rob it, unfortanitly somehow he messes up and all he manages to get was a foot long hotdog and runs out the door. a few yards away police found the man dead. when the paramedics arived they found a foot long hotdog stuck in his throught.

heres another. two guys who are drunk, attempt to sneak into a Metalica concert with out purchasing a ticket. so what they do is the come to this fence the heavier man helps his buddy over the tall fence, unfortanitly for him, he didnt realise that on the other side of the fence, the ground was about 30 feet lower than it was on the side they were curtently on. so once the guy flung himself of the fence, he falls right into a tree tearing his pants off and finally gets caught in a branch by his underware. so hanging there he justs decides to pull out his pocket knife and cut away his shorts to get back to the ground. his plan worked, he fell right into a holly bush (a bush with prickers) and lands on a twig that goes right into his rectum and the knife finds its place in his thigh. the man up behind the fence dicides to help his buddy by tieing a rope around the bumber of the pickup and than throw the rope over the fence, once his buddy has a good hold on it, he'll drive the pickup forward to lift him up out of the bushes. as he dose this the man in his drunken state accidently to forget to take the truck out of reverse. he crashes through the fence, he gets thrown out of the truck, and dies, the pickup on the other hand, lands on the fellow in the bushes. both of the clowns died.

bet the guy in the bushes was probley thinking "man can it get any worse?"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Jan. 25 2002,14:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And, yes, Linda is blonde.<span id='postcolor'>

And blondes have more fun! tounge.gif

From now on, I'm going to keep my Pillsbury canisters on the dashboard, where I can keep an eye on them while I'm driving.