Sign in to follow this  
x582gr51

Swimming pool

Is it possible or have been done, a swimming pool in the middle of an island? yay.gif

I need a swimming pool with one hot babe for a mission about a teenager ( one civ from BAS), he got invited by the very nice looking lady wish got some ideas behind her refreshing offer.

The husband member of a, let's say, gang of underground businessman is sending all his hunting dogs after the teen as a blackrage revenge.

But, it need a rich looking pool to look very credible, seen any arround?

help.gif

Mmm...Farm land has a object pack in it that has a pool, New ocian island has a pool. but that one is not config. Other then that, not sure. btw, was BAS addon does this civy come with?

Well, without having investigated my pbo's from BAS, i say they are either in tonal or opfor. Anyway, it's not a bad thing to install the whole kit from BAS.

Thanks about the hints, i will have an eye on these two and give you a complete feedback.

get alive kid..

Quote[/b] ]I need a swimming pool with one hot babe for a mission about a teenager ( one civ from BAS), he got invited by the very nice looking lady wish got some ideas behind her refreshing offer.

or play hitman lol biggrin_o.gif

A swimming pool in in Flashpoint would have to allow CoC Divers to splash around in it. A plain pool without real water would suck.

Wasn't some feller making a canal a while ago? That'd allow us to have a CoC diver race, with the best thing being you couldn't really tell where they go until they finish and you wouldn't see if someone takes a shortcut => everyone would take all shortcuts possible, fair enough.

A swimming pool that allows CoC divers would have to be quite damn deep though.