Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Best place to preorder from?

Where's the best place to preorder ArmA from (in the US)?

Please, no "I think the best place is", or "place usually gets new games first", I would just like a factual answer.

Don't you think BIS should find a publisher first? If they won't find any they'll have to selfpublish it only like VBS1 and then you have to order it from their site.

I can't give you a factual answer about it then, but a place like amazone.com would have arma if they find an publisher i guess

Steam running on Armed Assault? Agh no the nightmares x.x...that fricken thing has update after update that takes a pretty good sum of time,so by the time you get to gamin with your buds the rounds already over and their gone. No...I hope they don't use Steam..

I wouldn't mind downloading it from steam. But have to run it from steam would kind of suck. I hope they make it so you can just download it from steam and not have to start it everytime you want to play.

Amazon.de will have it for a nice price.

Even Oblivion costs still more in most stores, than i have paid for my copy from Amazon. wink_o.gif

Please, don't use any steam-variable applications for it confused_o.gif

Box with nice DVD-rom and manual should be good:)

And best preorder will be here: Gameplay

steam would be fine. just d/l and burn the steam file to a dvd when done. -- but id prefer it boxed. waited this long for the game, having a .exe appear on the desktop would be an anti climax :-)

btw, steam updates dont cause you to enter a round late. - thats punkbuster.

I seriously doubt it'll be released on Steam..

As for preordering it, I wouldn't bother yet, espically since there isn't a set publisher.. I'd wait till nearer the release date to preorder, but Amazon tends to be good, play.com is too..

But, as I said, I'd recommend waiting..

- Ben