Sign in to follow this  
Kendo J

spawn script problems

I found this on my comp looking for stuff that is not avaliable now OFPEC is down.....

please someone take a look at the spawn script and give me some help...

Basically on the example mission i provided the spawning is triggered by a West, present trgger. Or you can group it to the player and have group leader/whole/any activation.

HOWEVER, any trigger conditions like if you want the trigger to be activated after severl conditions are met doesn't work.

E.g. if the trigger has a west present and condtion line; this && cond1 && cond2

the trigger will go off anyway when west is present even if the conditions are not met.... WHY DEAR DARWIN WHY? this is so annoying I really want to use this script but I need more conditional triggers... HELP!

Kendo

http://operation-trident.net/xmb....pid=599

forgot to mention i made this example mission with JAM3 and E&S marine assault pack, cos i was testing some addon stuff too... Also It is link to Group Link 2 to test if it works with that.

sometimes the housesearch section GL 2 messes up with this script but that is solved by placing a unit (with GL 2) that is not deleted by the script

Have you declared cond1 and cond2 false in your init.sqs?

no will try that later... shouldn't these conditions be false untill they are made true?

anyhow will try.

I always thought that variables just weren't recognised by the game unless they were first declared as false in the init.sqs or a trigger.

Is this wrong? huh.gif

haven't seen your mission, but try putting a timeout of a few seconds into the trigger. I've had to do that in one mission I made a long time ago. Something about it triggering before mission start or something .... a one or two sec timeout should do.