Sign in to follow this  
Marco.A.Aguilar1

Resolution

What resolution do you use ingame and on your desktop at the sametime?

Edit:

If the option "Other" is chosen, feel free to post what you use.

If the option "Depends" is chosen, feel free to post which you use ingame and on your desktop and why.

1024x768 on my now low end system, i have stricly no performance gain when using 800x600 (the OFP engine is certainly one of the weirdest one), so better see things clearly instead of blurred like in 800x600

1600x1200

My computer is low end also. As Sanctuary already pointed out though, the game is weird. I get the same frame rate no matter how low the resolution. So, as Sanctuary also said, better to see clearer. It's the only game I have that I can play at that resolution, usually my games are set to 1024x768 or 1152x864.

1280x1024 There didn't seem to be much if any performance drop when increasing from 1024 x 768 so hey!

Edit - p.s. any reason you want to know or just curious?!?

On this old monitor 1024×768, but before i used 1152×864 tounge2.gif

Windowed 1024x768 for quick dev, windowed 1280x1024 for detailed testing, Fullscreen spanned 3200x1200 for spam pictures, rotated and spanned 2400x1600 for just because I can.

Sorry but I can see zero point to this thread, how does it remotely matter in any way what resolution other people use?