Sign in to follow this  
messy

gamespy?/?

when i create a game using gayspy everything works fine until it disconnects from the chat server. when this happens all players are dropped and i am left in the game with a bunch of ai players. it isn't a registered version of g-spy (if it matters).

i am not behind a firewall, running win2k pro on roadrunner network.

any help would be appreciated

Registred version is not required...

Have you tried waiting a bit. If the other players are running on slow comps or the ping is bad, it may take a while for them to get connected to the actual game. Either that or some other obscure bug or issue with your server. Either way it can't be GSA.

well before posting, i set up a multiplayer game (listen server) and told everyone in gamespy to connect through the game ,(by ip) and it ran for an hour straight.  in g-spy it crashed out all the clients within 15 min of starting the game (what i mean by starting is the actual gameplay not setup).  same map settings everything.  when all clients are disconnected i go back out to g-spy and i have a message "disconnected from chat server".  i have looked in the settings of g-spy with no luck sad.gif.

My gamespy was working so bad that I stoped using it, here U can download a program that makes U able to connect to any OFP server (not the locked ones with if U dont have the password of course). www.udpsoft.com/eye