Sign in to follow this  
Viperman1716

Does it exist?

I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a script, if it exists... I tried doing a search but I didn't exactly know how to describe it in one sentence. I would like to find a script or trigger to spawn random squads of resistance soldiers that would wander the map. If anyone can tell me where the script is, or if one like it has been made, it would be much appreciated.

P.S. Please feel free to yell at me if I posted in the wrong spot, I don't have much experience with forums.

If ya can't find one in a day or two send me a PM with a few more details and I'll make it for ya.

Welcome to the forums!  welcome.gif

Yeah, sadly, you are in the wrong forum - this will prolly get moved to addons + mods - discussion, or that scripting place that I never visit...  smile_o.gif

Anyway, I digress. A good script-thingy is the MapFact Dynamic AI Creator (DAC) -> http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....08;st=0

Although this is a bit complex for beginners. I would direct you to OFPEC (home of all mission makers), cause there was a script there that did exactly what you wanted, but sadly, their site is down (for now!!!wink_o.gif.

Anyway, try the DAC. It's probably what (and more) you were looking for, and if it's too much, ask Xcess. Happy OFPing!

This questions relates to mission editing so belongs in the mission editing forum, moving smile_o.gif