Sign in to follow this  
krillin18maron

Win a game of your choice!

Though I have never once before pimped my own website on a forum I have little posts on, I believe I can be forgiven for this.

A website some friends and I run http://ungaming.com/home/news.php is having it's very first contest!

The prize is a free game of your choice, bought and sent to you on our dollar!

A quick summary of the rules is that you need to write a review of a fairly recently released game and send it into our website. Whoever writes the best review will be sent a game of their choice!

Please read the more detailed rules on our forums (link can be found on main page of http://ungaming.com/home/news.php )

Thanks for your time, and good luck!  

(P.S. I checked forum rules about advertising other sites before I did this, I do not wish to break any forum code)

Quote[/b] ]The prize is a free game of your choice, bought and sent to you on our dollar!

Even VBS1? (:-p/jk)

-drools-

Believe me, if I could get that, I certainly wouldn't give it away in a contest.

btw, a little bit offtopic, but I have been getting lots of enjoyment out of your FFUR Asian Crisis mod. Japanese and Chinese armies are refreshing change to the western themed OFP. Thanks!

Quote[/b] ]The prize is a free game of your choice, bought and sent to you on our dollar!

Even VBS1?                                                   (:-p/jk)

VBS1 is not a game whistle.gif

47p.gif

Think I will go for the full steel battalion retail package.. yay.gif

could have fooled me rofl.gif

could have fooled me rofl.gif

lol