Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Porting PC mission to the XBOX

Hoz,

I promise to put some more time in it myself (as tester/template maker) ... atm i have zero time (and a holiday to come:)
    New music clip Max Qubit - Stars | OFP:Elite's Battle at Le Port 60.000+ views, 9/10 rating (mission editor) | Soundclick

Any up date on the new templates? If you guys have any, where can I get them from?

Nope, not from me sorry. I was too busy producing videos:):) (see my sig)

I'm always looking for new missions to try out. Does anybody have any of their PC missisions that I can now try on the xbox?

Retired Moderator
    Author of the Thread
    I'm going to release 4 or 5 missions in a pack hopefully tonite if i get some time. Also somewhere around here I converted the mission 'the beach'.
    Editing/Modding/Scripting question? Head on over to OFPEC

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Is it possible to convert Flashpoint PC Campaigns to Elite and play them?
    [Help update JohnnyLump's Militaria!]
    "They that can give up essential liberties to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Retired Moderator
    Author of the Thread
    I don't see why you couldn't. As long as they didn't contain addons, atleast for now.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    OK thanks, and if i understand correctly, you have to have an ActionReplay kit to get the mission from PC to Xbox? I dont have AR or any PC-Xbox cables so i'm just looking for cheapest way.

Retired Moderator
    Author of the Thread
    AR is the easist way and its not to expensive. You could take a usb mem stick and easily rewire one of the game pad pigtails if you were up to it. There are many different vendors for AR type devices as well.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    I got a memory USB stick, and i have a controller where the wire has got stuffed so its not much use, so i could try it out on that one as it still works, just cuts out every now and again. Whats a gamepad pigtail though?

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast