Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Porting PC mission to the XBOX

My miss... hehe

the sqm is not correctly formated here, take a look in the tutorial to see how it would be.

And remember, the viewdistance must be aligned with the other lines of the class intel, because its an information of intel itself.

so in general could you list what I need to play PC ofp missions ( possibly ArmA missions?? ) and how to port them across, as well as any completed missions?

Thanks in advance!

All you need is a copy of the PC game patched to 1.96
    OFP patches - probably best to have Resistance also.

Run the mission through the Eliteness 2.23 MakeMission tool

Then someway of transferring the mission to the xbox.
    ftp for a modded xbox or Action Replay (mission size has to be below a certain size for Action Replay)

All the info is in this thread or in gabrieldepaula's tutorial.

My acount expired in 4 shared. So I uploaded the files again.

This is the porting tutorial
    Tutorial on porting missions

This is a link of two missions I made on the PC and ported to xbox. Use the profile Gabriel or change the profile as explained in the tutorial.
    Mission for Xbox

I'm Porting a lot of missions I have found on the net. I will post them when its ready. See you guys.

hi guys jus to say salute everyone. Im still playing OFP E with addons and new converted missions. Almost more than 2 hundred missions in total. PC to Xbox

OFPE tools

Sometimes some guy comes by and asks me for the ofpe tools. I have combined the tools I know of in 1 zip, to be found on www.maxqubit.com/ofpe/ ... hope this helps the few who keep the OFPE dream alive:)

A big salute,
    Max

Creator of Battle at Le Port, 80.000+ views and counting (march, 2012)

New music clip Max Qubit - Stars | OFP:Elite's Battle at Le Port 60.000+ views, 9/10 rating (mission editor) | Soundclick

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061