Sign in to follow this  
DB-ERAUPilot

CSLA UH-60

hey, is there a way someone could release the UH-60A model in the CSLA 2 mod seperately. Since CSLA is no more its a shame to see such a good model to waste....

With a pbo-tool and a little bit of knowledge of how to edit configs you could make it a seperate addon or just replace the bis-modell.

With a pbo-tool and a little bit of knowledge of how to edit configs you could make it a seperate addon or just replace the bis-modell.

and how would I go about replacing the BIS model...for the matter it really wouldn't help if I wanted to release missions..thas why id have to be a seperate addon

Problem 1: Afaik CSLA's config is binned.

Problem 2: CSLA is a team that knows how to "use" a config, what means that they used the "inherit" function. It is not too easy to take out a specific configuration there. Additionally, CSLA's config is very looong.

whistle.gifwink_o.gif

Better just follow kerosene's tip. What's so bad about the whole CSLA pack?

Problem 1: Afaik CSLA's config is binned.

Problem 2: CSLA is a team that knows how to "use" a config, what means that they used the "inherit" function. It is not too easy to take out a specific configuration there. Additionally, CSLA's config is very looong.

whistle.gifwink_o.gif

Better just follow kerosene's tip. What's so bad about the whole CSLA pack?

Its not the mod is "SO BAD" but I'm just not a fan...I like the helo but I've never been a fan of the mod...just not my "cup of tea"...far enough?

I believe the UH60 is in the CSLA_US.pbo. Then you would have to get a generic helo-config and insert the UH60 config part from for instance the editable ecp-config. Last step change the modell = Bis_uh60 to CSLA-uh60. That way you would only have the CSLA_US pbo and a config pbo.

I don't have CSLA on the HD atm and I don't want to download the whole pack for this one thing otherwise I'd do it myself.

How about actually contacting CLSA mod and ask them?

Rather rude to just go behind them and do this it is in bad form dude.

The CLSA mod iare pretty cool. they did rlelease a patch that allowed you to play their stuff in regular game as long as you had dled the mod.

The forementined UH60 is also in all of the FFUR mods.

A simple pm to Bobby or Maa could I can even do it for you if you want.

How about actually contacting CLSA mod and ask them?

Rather rude to just go behind them and do this it is in bad form dude.

The CLSA mod iare pretty cool. they did rlelease a patch that allowed you to play their stuff in regular game as long as you had dled the mod.

The forementined UH60 is also in all of the FFUR mods.

A simple pm to Bobby or Maa could I can even do it for you if you want.

crazy_o.gif before this thread goes "south"...just forget it..I didn't mean to step on anyones toes especially over a freakin GAME..I was under the assumption that since CSLA is no more they don't support their addons anymore therefore there was no one to contact anymore..thanks for tryin to assist AfrographX.

FFUR used the Uh60 in their mod how about contacting them to ask how they extracted it?

UH60 wasnt made by CSLA. It was made by Geo, member of PythonArt Studio.

CSLA MOD is not dead!

PythonArt Studio will continue working on updates for CSLA MOD for OFP... We will release some info in few days.

@the_shadow: We don't have time (and peoples) for making new pages in english language sad_o.gif

We will post news in english language in our thread.

CSLA MOD is not dead!

PythonArt Studio will continue working on updates for CSLA MOD for OFP... We will release some info in few days.

good to hear smile_o.gif

UH60 wasnt made by CSLA. It was made by Geo, member of PythonArt Studio.

And what happened to czech BHD mod?

And what happened to czech BHD mod?

Work on BHD will continue after ArmA release.

Smart move. The Ai problem which plague OFP would be gone wink_o.gif