Sign in to follow this  
zerospeed

tell me how to use this?

1) tell me how to use this? : GROUP command

show me a concrete example 'GROUP'command. in other word, squad leader say 'this setunitpos "UP"' that influence all over squad

2) tell me how to use this? : Adjust addon's spec

how adjust addon's spec, like maxspeed or acceleration

3) tell me how to use this? : secret massage

i supposition 'detective service game', so just one person should see massage "criminal is you". please solve this problem.

Hello there, I'm the one usually asking for help, and when I do see someone that has a problem that I can solve, someones already gotten to it. Anyhow,

1: heres what you put in the a unit within that groups init:

"_X setunitpos ""up""" foreach units this

Also, it doesnt have to be in a units init, put this in a trigger or a waypoint:

"_X setunitpos ""up""" foreach units GROUP1

2: You would have to edit the addons' config.cpp. You would need a unPBO program and experience with configs.

3: I suppose if its a mp mission, you would just run it on a serverside instead of the over all server, but I dont know a whole lot about mp missions or making them because im doomed to dial up until i go somewhere civilised.

I guess another thing you could do, instead of using a hintc or hint or titletext, is use group chat.

UNIT groupChat "You are the criminal"

this would have to be in a waypoint,script or trigger. If this person is the only one in a group, this will work fine.

Hope I helped.

CA

You can create a group like this:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">team1 = group this

put this in the team leaders init line or put it in the init line of everyone you want in a group. Now you can use an entire group in a script instead of just one person, like combat agent did.