Sign in to follow this  
Messiah

UKF L96A1 Pack

Merry Christmas from Project UKF!

sig7.jpg

As an early(ish) christmas present, we are releasing a beta of our Accuracy International L96A1 pack, featuring five different accuratly modeled, detailed and textured rifles, as well as accurate, zeroed sights and authentic sounds, as seen in service with the British forces. These rifles offer a variety of differently customised weapons which we hope offer a few toys to play with, along with what Santa brings you ;D

l96line1.jpg

l96line2.jpg

From the readme:

Quote[/b] ]This addon depicts the L96A1 sniper rifle, in use today with the British Army by marksmen, snipers and special forces. It uses the Scmidtt and Bender 10x Scope and delivers superb accuracy and performance on the field. Many of the rifles seen in service are higly modified by their owners to suit the specific conditions they will face. These weapons are taped over with masking tape and then spray painted an assortment of colours. The addition of scrimage and burlap helps break up the lines of the rifle, and prevent lens flare. We have attempted to cover a variety of these weapons in this addon.

We hope you enjoy the addon, as much as we have had testing it, and redoing the model and textures over again to get something we all felt was of a high enough standard. Thanks to GOTF for hosting the file again, and thanks to Jackal326 for his help and generosity in allowing us to use and modify his bipod model and textures, among other things, to our needs.

Download Here ~6mb

Merry christmas and a happy new year. xmas_o.gif

Just a couple of hours ago i downloaded RKSL to play with and you do this. tounge2.gif Nice christy present smile_o.gif

Yes!  biggrin_o.gif

I'll give some useful comments/praises once I've popped some heads. Be right back...

Cheers guys - remember these are a beta (al-be-it a rather comprehensive one) and we know a few things need editing a little smile_o.gif

i'll give you f**king vegetables...  whistle.gif

rofl.gif Heh, anyway nice one lads, this thing is pretty accurate even without a scope.

fine my end (obviously) - tested again with no problems:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">removeallweapons this; this addmagazine "ukf_l96a1mag"; this addweapon "ukf_l96a1"

to get you going smile_o.gif

[edit]

Dan, you're a pratt rofl.gif

[/edit]

Quote[/b] ] Heh, anyway nice one lads, this thing is pretty accurate even without a scope.

in testing with VCB operations, we found it to be pretty reliable as far out as 900m, but obviously its best suited to around 500m.

What, no Vegetables?  whistle.gif

F*ck right off!!! Go on, get out of the thread!  mad_o.gif

wink_o.gif  rofl.gif

And yeah, its good to at least 900m if you can use the sighting system properly.

Two thumbs up for the texture artist thumbs-up.gif  because there fooking awsome man. Now my only problem is what unit i can arm with these. Hmm, Blackbloods SAS guys should do nicely me thinks.

These are excellent! Been popping some terrorists for the last hour  pistols.gif  (imagine a beautiful UKF L96 instead of pistols)

Two thumbs up for the texture artist thumbs-up.gif because there fooking awsome man.

thanks smile_o.gif

fantastic, nice to see these released in time for xmas_o.gif

amazing work a must download

looks very nice indeed is this the rifle which has that bolt as a flash hider ? or am i thinking of a different weapon ?

anyway excellent work

Thanks alot guys - we were hoping to release something else for xmas, but as things are with OFP, a small bug cropped up at the last minute - these were more of a stand in, but hopefully well received none-the-less

merry xmas to you all xmas_o.gif