WTF !! ..... went to do some modeling again and O2 gave an error, but it was actually a Buldozer error as O2 tried to run it.
Error loading Library ~df394b.tmp the specified module could not be found.
But it was working yesterday for crying out loud !!!!!
The only things I changed today
- Uninstalled Norton IS ... it was peeing me off, even if I had paid for the bloody thing
- Installed Panda platnum AV
- cleaned a few things out of msconfig and the registry ..... no, nothing even remotely close to Flashpoint or O2 or Buldozer
- The during this XP decided it need the be "Activated" again "due to changes" ffs which worked ok.
- No, my flashpoint CD has not moved from the CD drive at any time during this.
Flashpoint works fine, well v1.96 does (no CD check ?)
So whats with Buldozer and how do I fix it without messing up my O2 etc setup?
I dont see how "installing" buldozer will change anything, its just an exe file in a zip file from BIS.