el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

*shakes head*

what goes though these peoples minds?

"Oh look, theres a big green tank transporter, I can beat it over the lights"

didnt catch where it happended probably essex thats sunday driving capital next to where i live

Did you see the footage? The two Scimitars were on their sides, but looked perfectly intact, and there was a series of crushed lorries and cars in their wake.

Nasty stuff! Could have been worse though, imagine if they were Challengers!

70 tons of reinforced steel being hurled at you at 70mph.

I would work out thei momentum but i would have to be bothered converting them into the metric system, i don't do maths in the imperial system!

LOL I love this part:

Quote[/b] ] If the Navy wants Joey, it may have to make some changes to accommodate his standard of living.

Joey toured the USS Yorktown during a family trip to South Carolina in April and wasn’t impressed with the hard, impersonal bunks. “The bathrooms they had weren’t working,†Joey said. “I just don’t want to live on a ship.â€

I know how awkward you feel being a guest in someone's house and accidentally breaking something- I can't imagine the feeling of being on a military base and accidentally ripping the tail off of a massive aircraft LOL... what do you tell people when they notice? "Shit, it was like this when I got here!"

While it's not military, it is police stupidity. A few weeks ago SWAT and some Police stormed in on an apartment building. I think it was supposed to be some meth dealers or something.

The problem is misinformation. They went to the wrong apartment, and inside was an old woman who died of a heart attack because the sudden incursion scared her so much. rock.gif

american police who could live without them apart from the real bad guys

Nobody gives a shit about kangaroos. I bet if the Army was going to kill 15000 cute koala bears, there'd be UN Koala inspectors sent to Australia, EU rapid reaction forces sent to protect them, massive protest world wide.

These kangaroos, pfff, not cute enough to care about.

They don't mention how they're being killed, are they being shot or poisoned?

-=Die Alive=-

As far as I know there are way to many kangaroos in Australia. They have to do something about that population because the Kangaroos don`t have natural enemies. I even think it`s the same with the Koalabears. Maybe they`re just castrating them because they are so cute?  tounge_o.gif

As far as I know there are way to many kangaroos in Australia. They have to do something about that population because the Kangaroos don`t have natural enemies.

what about those big ass trucks ?

Well that's pretty stupid! I hope someone gets punished for this! Give the responsible person a desert uniform and send him to Greenland! mad_o.gif

LMFAO!!! crazy_o.giftounge_o.gifwow_o.gif

If that happened in the U.S. the responsible party would find their next duty station to be Ft. Wainwright, Alaska for sure. tounge_o.gif

We received a ship propeller when we were in Belet. No ships in the desert and that thing was huge. Someone had mixed up the number on the ordering sheet. We needed new rotors for the UHD´s and got a big ship propeller.

Well... after checking that OUR tents looked good... the officers went too sleep in this little beauty...

telt.jpg