Sign in to follow this  
Messiah

Missing Parts of model?

Ok, i've begun experiencing a rather bizarre problem with my addons, that the steerings wheels seem to be missing on some of the land rovers... with one addon, its all the version, with another its just the one.

i thought it could be a problem with to many selections? But i deleted quite a few old ones that werent in use, and had no effect - the latest occurance of this problem was after a working model was changed a little (copied and pasted a part from the woodland into the des version) and suddendly the steering wheel was missing in OFP, yet not in O2 - its named correctly, the woodland version of it works fine...

any reason or solution? I've tried deleting the steering wheel and copying a 'working' version into the model - no effect

banghead.gif

Are you sure you didn't forget to redefine the selection once you copied the ''working'' version into the model?

nope... defined as Volant whistle.gif although whether it was defined correctly or not, wouldnt cause it to be invisible confused_o.gif

i 'think' it may be to do with having too many selections but i'm currently testing to check if this is the case whistle.gif

check your memory axis. It could be that the turning axis were placed wrongly and now the volant rotates at a starting point far from your vehicle.

not just that, the turning axis was non existant - problem solved whistle.gif