Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Operation Flashpoint in Polish game magazine

1.   This is the last Developer post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by (Silent N Deadly @ Dec. 25 2005,07:23)
    Yeah the rule is 102400 bytes. But anyway OFP would really suck now without Resistence, and addons of course, but without even resistence it would be a disaster.
    you can buy Resistance in online shop for 9PLN (its less than 3&#036 plus delivery costs
    and i know many ppl that bought it this way
    first they bought CDA paper
    then got mad that all those incredible addons dont work
    and bought Resistance :-)

price is hilarious, compared to ammount of fun you get :-)

heh, you know that anyway :-)

Lance Corporal
    Author of the Thread
    And I bought it to have 2 copies of OFP to be able to make LAN games on my two home PC's. It's nice and cheap ((about 8$ for OFP + Resistance) + All of FREE addons! ) solution.
    Blessed are those who have nothing to say but yet remain silent.
    lecholas aka lendrom

thanks for the free addons, OFP mod community !

Heh, I found out that the old CD - KEYs work for RESISTANCE, that legal or not?

If it is why not just use the CD KEY on the magazine and then use the CDs from your game for the 'LAN'.

Quote Originally Posted by (Wombat241 @ Feb. 20 2006,08:38)
    Heh, I found out that the old CD - KEYs work for RESISTANCE, that legal or not?

If it is why not just use the CD KEY on the magazine and then use the CDs from your game for the 'LAN'.
    yeah, a time ago I found out that I can use the cdkey of my orginal single ofp version with the GOTY version, the installation accepts it.

greetz
    Intel C2Duo E6850 @ 3.6ghz - Geforce 8800GTX (ordered HD4890) - 4GB DDR2 Ram - Samsung F1 Raid 0 HD Setup - Xfi Extreme Music - Windows 7 RC - Samsung 24inch - Logitech Z-5500

Private First Class
    In Spain, all the game magazines give away a free game every issue and also a demo disc! Its quite good. One issue gave away Splinter Cell! Its not copied. They attach the game box to the magazine. It onli cost...2.99 euros.
    Right now im in the UK and the mags cost 5 pounds and no free game...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12