Sign in to follow this  
mr reality

OFP2 on preorder !!!!!

Since Next Generation PC Game won't be published under the name "Operation Flashpoint 2" it could either be Codemaster's game or - more likely - a simple mistake.

if they had just mixed it up with elite, why should they go through the hassle to find an appropriate advertising text, ignoring anything about "release" in that plus creating a cover shot to post up?

Maybe they just want attention, now they got some... rofl.gif

better yet

Quote[/b] ]An important part of the main campaign in the game will focus on events from the Vietnam war in the late 60s, when U.S. forces in South Vietnam numbered over half a million.

notworthy.gif

There all priced around Å17.99. do you think it would be a good idead to preorder it now since we would only have to pay that price.... biggrin_o.gif .

Wouldn't it be ArmA or OFP:E..?

One thing, Amazon has had OFP2 on preorder for years now.. Wonder if it's still there..

- Ben

One thing, Amazon has had OFP2 on preorder for years now.. Wonder if it's still there..

- Ben

Its still there biggrin_o.gif publisher codemasters 1st of jan.

Man is this old...

Quote[/b] ]Customers who bought this item also bought:

Close Combat: First To Fight (PC); Video Game ~ Take 2 Interactive

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 (PC); Video Game ~ Ubisoft

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl; Video Game ~ THQ

GR2 for PC was scrapped and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is constantly being pushed further, this is just a very old page, just disregard it guys smile_o.gif .

It's probably used to get Google hits, so they get more people buying stuff.

this has been on amazon for ages now.

and it aint AA anyway... some crapy FPS codemasters is gonna release now using the name they got the copyright for.

My bet would be that it's an attempt to scam money from the people with weak minds. Selling a product that doesn't exist.

My bet would be that it's an attempt to scam money from the people with weak minds. Selling a product that doesn't exist.

I've ordered from these companies before and they don't take your money until the goods are sent out. If some poor sole has preordered this game he's in for a looooooooong wait.... tounge2.gif

if they had just mixed it up with elite, why should they go through the hassle to find an appropriate advertising text, ignoring anything about "release" in that plus creating a cover shot to post up?

Maybe they just want attention, now they got some... rofl.gif

better yet

Quote[/b] ]An important part of the main campaign in the game will focus on events from the Vietnam war in the late 60s, when U.S. forces in South Vietnam numbered over half a million.

notworthy.gif

BWhaha,sure yeah a vietnam desert maybe,I don't think they know what their talkin about,I think perhaps they saw the first picture and just assumed it was another vietnam game.