Sign in to follow this  
hey1986

need help

created a building addon, use visitor to plonk it into my island.

In the mission editor, there is no sign of my buildings on the map, however when the game started my buildings are there. anyone know how to make those buildings appear on the map?

Something in the config. (I think) Although I am not entirely sure what it is. I am more of the guy who puts objects on the map than the one who makes them.

Guest RKSL-Rock
created a building addon, use visitor to plonk it into my island.

In the mission editor, there is no sign of my buildings on the map, however when the game started my buildings are there. anyone know how to make those buildings appear on the map?

ok its really easy.

Open up your model in O2 switch to the Geo Lod. Find the "named attibutes" box and add some new attributes listed below:

name attibute

class house

map house

Save the file and make sure you pbo it etc. Now run the game up and you should see it on the map as a block.

O.. it worked! thank you =) Initially like what Jakerod said i also thought it was the config problem. Anyway thanks for your help.

Guest RKSL-Rock
O.. it worked! thank you =) Initially like what Jakerod said i also thought it was the config problem. Anyway thanks for your help.

no problem smile_o.gif