red oct

Music Recommendations

RC3zB_RDr0s

yA8a9wO6CBc

@ dice...hmmm, why?!?

Because this isn't a thread about music you like, it's about music you just bought. :/

so i created this thread to see if anybody had listened to any good albums they may have just got

I actually posted a bunch of songs I liked too, but then I read that and wrote "Wrong thread?". I wasn't talking to you.

I don't think this rule applies here :)

@Chaostika

you might also like this :)

gGWaKvllVVw

STf7B33yEHw

I don't think this rule applies here :)

Yeah, I wasn't sure. I deleted all the videos I posted for nothing!? *Queue deep dramatic voice* Noooooooo!

Here is a very good song. Its just touching me somehow, can´t explain it.

YdQhxztj8Cc

I like this. Nice to hear some D&B creative enough to venture away from amen break on occasion.

An awesome song by an awesome band. Was lucky enough to see them live twice.

WWYJFdw0wag

@Tonci87

Thankyou for posting that :D

They play that song at my work quite a bit and I always wondered the name of it.

My favorite current musician Daniel Rossen is releasing his first solo EP in march. As first released track from it, a calm piano song with horns: :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMG2jbvCr0Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMG2jbvCr0Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Can't even remeber the last time I listened to couple songs from same band over and over again...great band, have a listen :)

8bBP6csWhTw

Rw0gpsnPcf0

-cPrec5umXM

M32YSkQwuLU

Edited by Bee8190

New energetic super-song from Daniel Rossen:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5C8qYlavE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5C8qYlavE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have never heard of them before but daamn they got something!

Yeah White Denim are really good! I remember when I was studying at school we had analyse the video to "I Start To Run" for media, lol:

Personally will always be a huuuuuuge fan of Dallas Green from Alexisonfire, him as City and Colour is always worth hearing:

Black Keys?

I think Dan Auerbach really did sell his soul to the devil.

5rYsq2hEmTM

mBPGm4Fbo0Q

This guy sold his soul to the devil for dance moves and got ripped off.

a_426RiwST8

lol PELHAM! I love the video to Lonely Boy! The pub I go to normally has a jukebox with it on and it plays the music video on all the screens round the pub too! Quite a WTF?! moment for half the pub! In fact The Black Keys have some pretty interesting videos half the time, I quite like the one for Howlin' For you, not that you get to hear too much of the song lol:

Been listening to a fair old amount of Danko Jones too: