Okay, since the behaviour on the "Sole" topic has gone out of hand... I'll start a new topic and see if people can't keep thier mouths in a respectable tone. ***
1) Textures: ***I'm not primarily concerned with them at this current time. ***That right now is the "easy" part, compared to everything else I still have to yet get to. ***Quit bugging me about it, I can see them too.
2) Vertical stabilizers: ***I don't know why it's so important. ***It doesn't mean anything in OFP/VBS1 since it uses the Helicopter flight model. ***But so you will be quiet, I added some (see below)
3) Movable nacelles: ***Let me get to that bridge when I cross it okay? ***I got my priorities set in place on what I want accomplished first. ***Constant nagging questions are going to be ignored. ***I'm 29 years old, I can think for myself on what I need to do.
4) The above goes for everything else. ***If you want something so bad, there's the beta on OFP.info, find it, get it, and work on it yourself.
5) This won't be done anytime soon, ***it is workable (very workable...), but like Sole's original, it is still beta.
Got the gear doors semi working, just have to work on the right side, as it's just not wanting to work with me.
And so you all can sleep well at night:
No they aren't going to be more detailed at the moment.