Sign in to follow this  
IceDude

Pre-order ArmA?

is there a way to pree order ArmA in SLOVENIA? iw checked almost all our sites with games and theres no where even mentioned ArmA crazy_o.gif

That's because it is no where near to being released wink_o.gif

hmmm yah i know bt i know hl 2 was able to order 8 months b4 it was released here in slo. as soon as it got out the same day u got it......

I would order it sure many other would aswell I mean its not that far away is it 3 Months...

As Illuminator pointed out, it's not possible to sell it yet, cause it has no publisher.

I would order it sure many other would aswell I mean its not that far away is it 3 Months...

Dont kill me but it could always get delayed goodnight.gif . Would be a shame for it not to benefit from xmas sales but there isnt much about it out there for a game that is 3 months away...

well atleast we're getting screens proving that it is gonna come out eventually lol..

Dont kill me but it could always get delayed goodnight.gif . Would be a shame for it not to benefit from xmas sales but there isnt much about it out there for a game that is 3 months away...

The odds of the game getting delayed don't seem very likely. The lack of info dosn't mean anything. We know quite a bit... its going to be an upgraded engine, new map, new campaign, new units, and many improvements. Really what more is there to know?

I think they have a publisher, but they just dont want to tell us yet mad_o.gif

When we announce the publisher that will be a good time to start looking into pre-ordering, until then such a thought is premature smile_o.gif